Me Faith

Heyy I'm faith I like Boys Love And Friends I really don't have a family. My mom died in a car accident. And my dad I don't wanna talk about him.

So I live in my Aunt Sarah's house and it kinda sucks . She is mean to me and my sister Kacie she beats us all the time she throws pots and pans at Kacie and throws glass chairs at me. She also whips us with belts and her boyfriend I honestly don't wanna talk about him at all .

So my sister Kacie loves this boy band why don't we or something like that and I don't Kno why well they are kinda cute but also my age and she is only 8 years old I am 16. So ya.

FAITH !!!!

I run to the kitchen and say yes Aunt Sarah she says get me some wine I say yes Aunt Sarah .

KACIE !!!!

She runs out yes Aunt Sarah

Get up and do something with your dumbass she says like what

DON'T DISRESPECT ME

EVER

She picks up her candle and throws it at her she gets up and starts to dust the stairs.

Time Hop

2 days later

It is time for school

So we get up and get on the bus

And my friends were all talking about how WHY DON'T WE is coming to the school I go to and picking 5 of us 😱😱😱what if they pick me and my sister. I can tell them and show them videos and mabey we can get away from Aunt Sarah. 🙏🙏🙏 Mabey if we pray to God that why don't we will pick us.

Oh Lord please do.