Part 2: Memory's

TOMS POINT OF VIEW so yew ^~^|

"DUDE WATCH WERE YOUR GOING!" god! what is it with people and walking down the streets these days?!

"Mommy look he has no eyes..." One kid has to point out to his mother. "Stay away hun, He's the eyeless freak.." Yup.. Just the eyeless freak with no eyes way to go. So at that moment I forgot I had my hands free so I just turned around, pulled  my hands up and flipped them off, I was left snickering after the mothers jaw drops and covers her child's eyes and fast walks away. But all the sodden, I think of Tord, WAIT WHY DON'T THINK ABOUT HIM! I quickly go to the bar and grab a few drinks, new my visions blurry, crap. Well at least I live in my own apartment and don't have to worry about Edd being all motherly mother. Then again I had the memory's of when Tord and I actually meant for the first time.

~FLLLLLAAAAAASSHHHHHHH BAAAACCCKKKKK~

Tord- "haha! good one!"

The gang cracking jokes before Tord left for the first time.

Edd- "Hahahe! Ok Ok Tom your turn."

"Ugh, do I have to?  All these cheesy jokes are killing me!"

Edd- "Ok fine, you chicken."  "What did the ocean say to the other ocean?"

Matt- "OH I NOW!  THEY BOTH SAID HELLO!"

Edd- "they did nothing, they just waved."

Tom- " haha very funny"

Edd- "Now you sea what my jokes are about now eh!"

Tom- "UGGH! STOP WITH THE CHEESY JOKES!"

Tord- "your SHORE about that Tom?"

Tom- "OH MY GOOOOOOOD STOOOPPP"

-------------------------------------

All those memory's got me thinking, WERES TORD?