Part 4: Why Did you Do This?

5....

I saw the park below me, I'm alone, I'll never be forgiven. my stomach felt sick when falling, my head hot the rock, everything's blurry

"hjelp meg"

Everything went black.

TOMS POV-

I was walking around the park (sorry I had to make it obvious :3) I heard a huge thump on the ground so I went over to figure what it was.

"HOOOOLLLYY SHIT BALLS!"

IT WAS TORD! I ran up to him as fast as I could, I turned him over hoping it wasn't him, but to my jinxing, it was Tord. He wanted a death wish, after all I feel sorry for the little guy WAIT NO I ALMOST KILLED EDD MATT AND ME! I looked closely at his features, NOT LIKE THAT!  I was so close to running home and ditching this but deep inside I felt like never leaving him again. I started to really cry when I saw his arm, all metal and shit. Did I do this to him? jeezussss, and then seeing the worst thing, blood, so much blood on his wrists. Oh and then I finally scooped Him up as close to my chest as possible and ran him to my apartment.

TORDZ POV-

Everything started getting normal, HOW THE HELL AM I NOT DEAD YET! Like I said, almost every time I talk, I cry. So I started to serially cry when I tried to talk "where A-am I"

"My apartment you Commie basterd" now I'm really scared, I didn't even notice my major shaking, after all I have major anxiety and a panic disorder, and I'm pretty short and weak. But ill never show to be weak to Tom, never.

Back to Toms POV (sorry)

Jesus! He's got huge problem with shaking! He's got bags under his eyes, He really needs sleep, I graph his wrist to look at the blood there. He winces in pain and whimpers in pain to exape my grip for not showing me. I grip harder ( not like that 'yet) he yelps when I'm pulling off the gross bandages, my jaw drops. He has more than 20 cuts on his arm, new and old.

"Why did you do this?"