Its All In The Meaning

The next day your sitting on deck, cleaning and sharpening your blade.

Zoro walks over and removes his swords from his side, and joins you in cleaning his own blades.

"Before you ask, I'm not gonna tell you yet!"

Zoro sighs "Why are you making me wait (y/n)?"

"Because this is something I wanna do when we're alone in our room tonight. I have to be naked to explain some things to you."

Zoro cocks an eyebrow "Is talking all were gonna be doing tonight?"

A sexy smirk crosses both of your faces as you gaze into each others eyes.

"(Y/n)-swan~, I've brought you something to drink. I know it's hot out here."

You smile at Sanji and take the drink from him.

"Thank you Sanji-kun"

"Your welcome. A beauty such as yourself should never have to go thirsty."

"Do you want me to cut you right now shitty cook?"

Zoro glares daggers at Sanji as he flirts with you.

"Like you could cut me with those dull things Marimo!"

"You wanna go" Zoro snarles

The two men start to kick and slash at one another as they move away from you. You just sigh and continue with what you were doing.

"Shishishi, hey (y/n), what are you doing?" Luffy asks as he stands there picking his nose.

You smile at your childlike captain.

"I'm actually done now, if you wanted to do something Luffy."

"Yay" Luffy shouts as Usopp and Chopper join you.

"What so exciting Luffy?" Usopp asks as you place your sword back at your side and stand. You collect your things and place them in the small box you bought for them.

"(Y/n) is gonna play with us today!"

You ignore your boyfriend as he and Sanji continue to fight.

You spend the next hour running all over the deck of the Sunny, chasing Luffy, Usopp and Chopper.

You all collapse in the grass next to each other, laughing as you try to catch your breath.

"That. Was fun."

You look over to Zoro who is leaning against the side of the ship, sleeping.

"Shishishi (y/n), you should play with us more!"

You smile as Choppers eyes sparkle.

"Will you (y/n)?"

"Come on (y/n), we had fun!" Usopp says as he rolls over to his stomach.

"Sure, but for today I'm done."

"Boo, boo" the three boys pout as they point their thumbs towards the ground.

You giggle and push yourself up into a sitting position.

"Man I'm Hungary!"

"ME TOO!" All three men shout

"SANJI, MESHI" Luffy shouts as he jumps up and runs off in search of the blonde cook.

You stand and watch the other two run off after Luffy, in search of food.

You bring your hand up to cover your mouth as laughter erupts from you at the sight of the three silly men.