What Will Make Your Footage Take Off! (Quite Literally)

Us creators have something all in common. We all want to succeed, we all want to stand out of the crowd and let our work be heard. With millions of people in the world all eager to do the same thing, it comes difficult to make yourself standout from the crowd and to do something completely unexpected. Well, us search surgeons have found something completely new that will help you out with just that. 

Here on this Wattpad page we are no ordinary writers. We aim to help you succeed in life, earn a living and to give you general life advice so you can take it from us that whatever we are going to recommend, it is going to be good!

Take one of our most recent posts for example: How to make money online. We receive messages from fellow students explaining how we have made their lives better. We have received messaged from people struggling to find work saying that we have really helped them out majorly. So take it from us. What we are about to share with you is really something and is going to make your work go from average to incredible. 

So we were scouting the internet the other day and came across a Drone which left us speechless. I myself have been through lots of different drones and none of them have ever done what they say they do on the box. They have either been grainy, too big and just annoying in general. Well, we came across the DJI SPARK. This is a mini drone that consists a variety of intelligent features, allowing you to seize the moment whenever you feel inspired. With intelligent flight control options, a mechanical gimbal, and a camera with incredible image quality, Spark empowers you to push your creative boundaries.

This drone is extremely light weight and is easy to take around with you, especially if you travel a lot. It comes in a tiny box which means you aren't walking around carrying a huge box with you (which no one wants.) So we can assure you that you will be getting the best out of this product. 

The Spark also comes in a variety of different colours so not just plain black or white, you can get it in blue, green, red, yellow and many more! 

One of the coolest features in my eyes is that fact that it moves with your actions. It will literally follow you if you ask it to. It will follow your hand movements and even take a HD photo just by telling it to take a photo. It's like a flying Alexa!

Now,  just so you have a better understanding of what other's think about it. We decided to include some reviews from major companies and websites below. 

Tech Advisor: The thing about most which take photos and videos worth having is that they're too big. Just as most people choose to leave their bulky DSLR at home and use their phone most of the time, drones such as the Phantom 4 are only taken out on special occasions. But the Spark changes all that. It may not fold up like the , but DJI's latest drone is even smaller and lighter and it can be flown using gestures, so there's no need for a controller. 

Tech Radar: Drones may be getting smaller and more affordable than ever, but few have yet to be a hit with the honest-to-goodness mainstream audience. The DJI Spark hopes to be the first to make its mark with a blend of compactness, automated features and an affordable price point. 

So, if you are interest in this great life changing product (or shall we say video changing) make sure to get this amazing Drone which will change the shape of your footage and leave you utterly speechless. 

Feel free to check our the video in the title of this part if you would like too see more of this amazing Drone. 

Scroll down and click the link to purchase the DJI Spark. There is a discount on Amazon currently so if you are interest, we suggest getting it now. 

Happy flying!

(If you can't find the link below, it should be in the gap after this part, we will put the link here which you might be able to highlight and paste.) 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071FMPGG7/ref=nosimtag=thesearchsurg-21

For more honest reviews on any technology products feel free to comment here or send us a quick message! (We are always honest...!)