Jean x Armin (Jearmin) Lemon

Jean Kirschtein and Armin Arlert were standing in Lance Corporal Levi Ackerman's office, heads hung in shame. Armin was doing everything he could to not start sobbing.

"Unacceptable." The corporal started. "Absolutely unacceptable. Cadets, I have made it quite clear, we all have our own beds, we do not share them, and we do not get too friendly with our fellow soldiers."

All right, so that last part was a lie, mostly. Normally when Levi said 'too friendly', he meant that two someone's were getting down to business. Although for Jean and Armin, it was nothing like that. The taller male with his copper hair had vowed he'd never touch his blond boyfriend that way unless exclusively granted permission.

"Well!" The corporal barked. "What do you have to say for yourself?! Kirschtein?!?"

Head down, the tall male cleared his throat "Corporal Levi-"

"It's Lance Corporal!"

"A-ah right! Lance Corporal Levi, you've made a mistake."

The silence in the room became so great a pin could be heard dropped. Hanji also could be heard down the hall droning on about the loss of Sawney and Bean, the murdered titan test subjects.

"A mistake, cadet? Would you do the honors and elaborate for me?"

"C-certainly.."

For a man so short, he was down right terrifying.

"Y-you s-see sir, I would never br-break t-the l-last rule-"

"You're telling me you'd violate other rules then?!"

"N-No sir!!"

His grey eyes rolled "Arlert, please explain for this babbling idiot instead. Clearly he cannot speak for himself."

The blond boy saluted Levi and began "S-sir, what J-Jean was trying to s-say was he's not denying we dismissed the first two points you stated of us being aware we have our own beds but we shared anyways. He said mistake because we were not getting 'too friendly.' That implies doing something underneath the covers and I would not touch him in that manner nor he to me."

For a boy who could be so jittery, he always knew what to say.

The corporal nodded his head curtly, "Very well, I see. Although, I do not know for a solid fact if you were touching each other or not."

Armin's cheeks became painted with a blood red blush.

"Until I trust you two idiots again, I've assigned Kirschtein a different room at the opposite side of the barracks."

The longish faced man's eyes widened, "But sir-"

The scowl on Levi's face was enough to make anyone close their mouths.

"I do not care if that's a problem or not, Cadet. You will follow my orders whether you like them or not. I cannot have you touching your boyfriend in such a manner as long as I'm Lance Corporal."

Jean's cheeks became dusted antique pink while his fists balled up. "We weren't doing that and it's not just that. Connie is having problems with Marco being dead. I've been having to comfort him as well as myself."

"You'll be able to do that once you've earned my trust, Cadet."

Sighing, the man gave in and asked, "Who are my roommates until such time comes?"

"You do not have any. As you feel the need to fuck your boyfriend, you will be away from him. I do not want you to wake others by taking care of yourself."

His honey orbs raged with anger but he said nothing.

'I would never do that..' He thought, 'I would never touch Armin that way unless he specifically said I could. I would never violate him, much less 'take care of myself' to him..'