It's all about me

Well I'm 16 now. I live in California.

My mum works at the local café and my dad works at the sports car shop,

together they are doing very well.

I live in a old and creaky California bungalow.

My bedroom is on the top floor and I share this floor with my bathroom and my study.

So it's all to me. The bottom floor has a massive lounge room and kitchen.

Up the hallway on the right is two bedrooms.

One is for my mum and dad and one is a spear room but at the moment used for storing,

there is also a big shared bathroom, my mum and dad's study and the stair case to the second floor.

As you walk out the back door you are at the beach no road in-between.

So it's me, my house and my beach all summer. I start school in one week time and I start year 10.

Look, I am normally so exited about back to school to see all my friends but this time

I am going to a new school with new people AND IT'S A BOARDING-SCHOOL (or as I say a boring-school.)

It's not a private school which is good if I want to get a boyfriend.

I had one but he moved to South Australia we tried to keep in contacted through FaceTime

but after a month of FaceTimeing we gave up and said good by.

But it dose bother me much knowing that I have no one to talk to about 'things' I can't even tell my parents.

Anyway. Today we are going to school tours, you know to see if the school is okay.

But mum and dad have already agreed that I go to that school.

My name is Cassie and this is where my story begins.