Chapter 2

^Cassie^

Hi guys sorry for that cliff hanger

Have fun 😛😉

_____________________________________________________________

......the wave took me under. Yes I fell off my board.

I could feel the bottom of the sea, the reef, the sharp rock piercing me on the bum.

I put a hand down to set me free but something bit me.

I finally was able to swim to the surface as a river of blood rush out of me.

I swam to my board and caught the next wave to the shore and there I collapsed.

I could barely see the people that were surrounding me.

All of a sudden I could only see black, I could only hear the waves pumping in my head,

I could only feel the sandy water under me dragging me out,

I could only taste the saltness of the water and I could only smell the distanced

BBQs that where held on the beach that day.

All I can say now is, you know when your about to die, your whole life flashes before your eyes

or that's what they tell you well, I have that feeling now, I'm going to died I just know it.

I remember when my dog Flip passed away, he died of a tumour in his lungs, he was 11.

And my uncle Timmy, he died of a heart attack, he was 42.

And I haven't even meet most of my family and now I'm dead.

Oh, and the good times like when I was with Matt and the beach and we had our first kiss,

no - that's sad too, I never will see him again, I never said goodbye to him.

But, how about the time when I started to learn to surf.

I never new that my favourite thing, was the thing that killed me.

What's this, I open my eyes. "Is this a dream." I can barely speak.

"No darling you were rushed to hospital." I could hear my mums soft voice comforting me.

"So am I still going to school next week."I groaned. "Yes you will be out of here on Friday."

"Mum, what day is it today." "It's Tuesday you were unconscious for the whole night."

"Oh." "What happened." "Well last night well you were unconscious when they put 20 stitches in you bum."

"Ouch." "Yes, you get them taken out on Thursday." " Why don't I go home then, on Thursday."

"Because you can't walk or sit until Friday night." I couldn't believe what my mum was saying then

a doctor walked in. "Hi, I'm Dr Sam." He pointed to the badge he wore.

"Can you tell me exactly what happened last night."

I told him everything and by the end of the day they new exactly what to do with me.

They gave me a small tub of ice cream, some jelly and chicken fingers for dinner.

I had a good night sleep and the next day I had lots of relatives come and visit

even the ones who I had never seen. They gave me lot of presents and cards.

Then Thursday. They took me to the place where they were to take out my stitches.

They said it would hurt, but it always dose.

They didn't put the sleepy stuff in me, to make me fall asleep, to take out the stitches.

They just asked me to roll over onto my stomach and that it would not hurt a bit.

BUT IT HURT LIKE HELL!!!

I couldn't sleep that night, my bum ached to much.

The next day, I fell asleep at 3 in the morning and woke up at 5.

And they let me out of the hospital later that day.

When I finally got home it was so nice just to get take-away for dinner, to sit on

the couch and watch really bad reality TV.

_______________________________________________________________

Have a nice weekend

This is a shout out to Fiona the awesome one and to Hayley the evil one 😈

Have a great day and smile

Vote, comment, fan

Em