Chapter 3

^Cassie^

Enjoy this chapter

Yes I have finally updated it you will have to wait one month for the next update

Jokes I will update on Tuesday because it's a public holiday witch means I have nothing but wattpad to do.
____________________________________________________________

My bum was still sore the next day.

"Are you going to have something to eat." My mum seams to ask my that question all day.

"No mum I fine, I'm not hungry." "Are you sure?" "Yes, mum, I can feed myself if I'm hungry." "Okay darling."

I spent the whole morning on the couch, until mum said.

"Okay let's, go get your school books for Monday."

"Mum, I just had stitches taken out of my bum do you think I,

want to go and get my school books."

I don't know why I was so angry at my mum, but it felt better.

"That's okay I'll just do everything for you."

She walked off outside and slammed the front door with her.

I slept on that couch for the rest of the day.

I woke up at 1:00 am the next day, so I put on the TV.

Later when dad got up to go to work he asked me if I wanted to go to work with him.

I said yes, it was better then staying at home with mum.

So I got up, put the kettle on and made my self a nice bowl of cereal.

When the kettle was ready I drank up and got into a pear of dark roll up jeans and a black baggy top.

"Dad! Wait for me." I scream as my dad almost drove off without me.

"Oh, soz girl." My dad thinks he's so cool.

"Dad no one says that." "I'm a cool dad, chill" "Dad don't be an asshole." "KK." "Grrrrrrrr."

The car shop is not that far away but this time it toke ages.

We finally got there and I jumped out and ran up the steps towards the front door of the massive building.

I can't got through the door until my dad uses his pass to get in. He's so slow up the stairs.

When my dad finally gets to the top he unlocks the doors and puts me on cafe duty.

It's better then nothing but it boring because I hardly get any customers.

I make myself and my dad a cup of coffee and then turn on the TV.

The TV for people when they come to buy a car and have to wait for ages.

I turn it to channel 21, it's a music video channel so it plays things like to top 20.

Then Graham come in, he shares the car company with my dad.

He's from Scotland, and he has the coolest accent ever.

"Oh, it's ya." He says messing around.

"Oh, it's you Graham." I try to copy his accent, but fail.

"Ya sound more Jamaican then Scottish when ya do that."

"I know, but at least I try."

"Right, get back to work."

"Yes, solder."

I sit and watch TV for at least an hour until the first customer comes in and I get back behind the counter.