Nora's Side of the Story

HELLER! I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRRY THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATING IN A VERY LONG TIME! I HAD WRITERS BLOCK AND I HAVE LOTS OF ASSIGNMENTS DUE AND FINALS ARE STARTING NEXT WEEK SO I HAVE ALOT OF WORK TO DO!! UGHHHH LIFE! ALSO, I HAVE SOFTBALL EVERYDAY AFTER SCHOOL UNTIL 6 AND THEN  I HAVE TO DO HOMEWORK WHICH ENDS UP TAKING ME UNITL 11 TO FINISH...SINCE...I GET...SIDE TRACTED...AND I LIKE FOOD....AND STUFF....ANYWHOO I'M SO SO SORRY! YOU CAN YELL AT ME THROUGH THE COMMENTS I DESERVE IT! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPPIE! LOVE YOU! KIMBERLY OUT PEACE! 

ROSIE POV

“What do you mean, They’re aren’t together!?” I asked shocked

“I mean, they got a divorce, Nora flew from America and Niall flew from Ireland. They weren’t together for a while now… I thought you would know …you’re nora’s best friend.”

“Well, I guess I’m not. Its just we haven’t been in touch lately… .in fact this is  the first time in year I saw you guys again.”  I said fiddling with my hands “i always get caught up with work, I have no time for friends..”

“did you have time for darcy?”

“what do you mean? I always have time for her..” I snapped

“do you rosie? I’m not trying to sound mean but the reason Darcy was kidnapped is because you didn’t pick her up on time.” Lou snapped at me. when harry and I were together, we all used to hang out Louis was a second father to darcy...

“Thanks for reminding me…” I said, I felt a tear slowly fall from  my check

“rosie..i –I didn’t mean to-ugh you’re so stupid lou!” Louis said to himself “I’m really sorry, ro…its just..darcy..i love her as if she was my own daughter…I cant believe this is happening to her…”

“no can..i’m still hoping this is all  a nightmare, and I’ll wake up with darcy safe in her bedroom fast asleep. But no this is not a dream but reality.”

“I’m really sorry ro…”lou said rubbing my back

“what are you sorry for? Its not like you caused all of this…anyway…can we not talk about this right now…the more we talk about this the more it worries me…”

“course” lou replied

“so why did nora and niall split up? I know they’ve gone through tough times but they always ended up getting back together..”

“well, I think that’s for either one of them to tell you. I only know half the story…”

I sighed”…i’m going to talk to nora..” I said as I left Louis and walked up to Nora.

“Hey” I said shyly

“Hey, ro. Are you okay?”

I tried so hard to not burst into tear, when thinking of darcy all defenseless against the kidnappers…”yeah..i’m fine.” I lied