We have a visitor

Sam's POV
It's been 2 days since we played the Midnight Man Game and I haven't experienced anything yet, but Colby and Y/N have been hearing things in the house and something scratched her yesterday. I decided to talk to Y/N to see what exactly she's been experiencing and where to go from there. I was driving to the house from Katrina's when I received a text from Y/N.
Y/N: Are you here yet?
Sam: No, why what's up?
Y/N: Are you sure? There's someone in your room and it looks like you...
Y/N: They have their back to me and they're growling under their breath.
Sam: Y/N, that isn't me. I'm pulling in now. Get out of there!!
She stopped responding to my texts. I quickly turned off my car and ran in the house. I run upstairs and look for Colby and Y/N. No sign of them. "Y/N! Colby! Where are you?!" I called through the house. No answer. I ran downstairs and continued to shout through the house. "COLBY! Y/N!" "Were in the garage!" Sounds like Colby. I walk into the garage and Y/N, Colby, and Elton are sitting next to each other, editing one of our overnight videos. "Sam, we need to talk." Y/N said without turning around to look at me. "The 3 am challenges need to stop." She spoke again. *CRASH* "Yo what the fuck was that?!" Colby and Elton said simultaneously. That came from my room. I ran out and up to my room. Everyone trailed behind me. I opened my door and revealed my room. The window is shattered and my bed is destroyed, my bedding thrown everywhere. "Guys...someone is here with us in this house, and I don't think they want us to be here..." I said, frozen in my spot.