Ending The Game Once And For All..

Colby's POV
*11:30 pm*
Me, Sam, Katrina and Y/N are all sitting in a circle and Sam is reading the rules for The Midnight Man Game. Y/N has been sitting twiddling her thumbs and she hasn't looked up since we sat down in Sam's room. I'm worried about her. Sam finishes explaining the rules and he hands out the papers for us to write our name and put the blood from our finger on.
*Fast forward to the beginning of the game*
Y/N's POV
"Alright Guys, go in, relight your candles, and let's get this game started." Sam said to us. I went in and grabbed my candle. I turned to Colby and he lit it for me. "Are we ready?" I ask, looking to everyone. They all nod in agreement and Sam extends him arm towards the hallway, suggesting that I lead the way. I turn and walk down the stairs, ready for whatever the Midnight Man had in store for us.
Colby's POV
*1:30 am*
Nothing has happened so far. Y/N's been acting very strange. She's acting as if she has no emotions whatsoever. Like she's not herself... "babe, are you ok?" I ask her. She turns her head really slowly towards me. Her eyes are solid black and she isn't herself. "Babe?" I questioned. She blew her candle out, set it on the floor and slowly stalked towards me. "Y/N?" Sam called to her. She didn't take her eyes off of me and she didn't stop lurking towards me. *in a demonic voice* "DONT TALK TO ME." I've never been more scared in my life. My girlfriend, my world, the love of my life has been taken over by the Midnight Man. She pinned me against the wall and looked at me with her cold dead eyes. *in a demonic voice* "You guys shouldn't have fucked with me. Now you're going to pay." Y/N turned to Sam and started stalking towards him. (Sam had been preparing salt water in the kitchen while this was all going down) She walked into the kitchen, Katrina and I trailing behind her. Sam turned around and splashed the salt water in her face. Right before my eyes, I watched my girlfriend drop to her knees and begin screeching in pain. She clawed at her eyes and screamed continuously in pain. After what felt like hours, she stopped. It went silent for about 5 minutes before she stood up. "Babe?" I asked looking at her. "Colby, what happened?" She asked confused. I looked at Sam and gestured toward her candle. He grabbed it and lit it while Katrina and I explained to her what had just gone down. She was terrified.
Y/N's POV
*3:00 am*
I blacked out. I don't remember anything. Katrina and Colby explained to me that I had been possessed and tried to attack Colby and Sam. Sam handed me my candle and we continued lurking around the house. 30 minutes left. 30 minutes and we'll be free of the Midnight Man for good. I stayed very close to Colby. He didn't leave my side. *static sound* "Is that the TV?" I look at Colby, confused. His eyes grew wider and he trailed to the living room, where the TV was on and all it showed was static. Sam turned it off and checked the phone. 3:30 am. We all looked at each other and headed upstairs to Sam's room. 3:33 am. Sam turned the light on and we all blew out our candles. I looked at Colby, then Katrina, then Sam. We all sighed in relief. The nightmare was finally over...