Party Animal

I was utterly stupified as i watched him completely blank. This had to be a dream, there was no other explanation that Jay fucking park was smiling at me, looking at me, and actually talking to me. I felt like i was about to die right there in front of him.

Like my brain would just explode, spilling out all my dirtiest fantasies, and thoughts that i've kept hidden at the back of my brain for a long time. I wanted to scream, and shout out how much i love him and how amazing he is Though i couldn't, because as he introduced himself, i felt i was loosing my sanity, as i wanted to throw up, because of all those dirty dreams i had about him, all those videos, my web history...everything i had ever heard, seen, spoken about him was wrong. Dirty, and very, very, very wrong.

'Hey. U kay?'

My mind,  had made me drift of to fangirl land, but sadly wasn't enough to make me realize who exactly was waving a hand in my face. 

Thankfully i ahd come to my senses, and my sanity had been restored, as i composed myself.

'Yea, i-i'm good.' 

I leered, courteously trying not to faint.

'Cool, so i heard, you're y/n? Right?'

"he knows my name...!?"

'Y-yea...' 

'Wow, this is a small world, i watch your youtube videos, the ones where you're singing, i just wanna say you have an amazing voice.'

"He like my voice..."

'O-oh...t-t-thank you.'

'So what brings a famous trainee to a BTS party.'

'Oh, y-y'know...just, the food.'

'Yea, i heard it's good, but that can't be the only reason.'

'haha, i guess you're right, my friend invited me, and right now she's nowhere to be found.'

'Do i know this friend?'

A smirked played on his lips as he raised his eyebrows.

'I dunno...do you?'

I was a bit confused at why he asked about Amber, maybe he was looking for her, or maybe he was...no,no,no that could never be it.

'So y/n, how's life so far in the acting world, i don't hear much about it, so i was just wandering.'

'Oh, it's umm, you know, uh, kind of stressful here and there, but i'm holding up, i just got this role for this new movie so...'

'Oh yea, i heard, it's gonna be good. So are you the leading actress.'

'Yea, kind of, but there's many leading roles.'

'Does that cause a little competition?'

'Well...i don't know...I haven't exactly started yet.'

'Oh, well, call me if there are any cat fights.'

He winked, and i laughed at his joke, though i felt a weird tingling feeling that he might be flirting, but there was no way in hell that would be possible

'That reminds me, you wanna go grab a drink?'

'Yea...umm, sure.'

I followed behind him into the kitchen, as he opened the lid of blue ice cooler, and rummaged inside fishing out a can of beer and a bottle of beer.

'Here you go.' 

I thanked him, giving him a sincere smile.

 Though i struggled to open the pull-tab of the can. He watched me, with a look of curiosity as if he was enjoying my struggle to open a can like a normal person. I made sure i didn't give, up but i knew because of my sweaty fingers there was no way i would be able to open the can and play it off like a boss.