Were we ever? preview

I woke up, in a room i was not common with.

I sat up, looking around the very neatly arranged room, the walls were a nice light shade of peach, while there seemed to be a desk with books neatly arranged, a few windows on the walls, and the floors had nice gray faux fur carpets.

As i sat in bed for a while i found myself realizing what had happened the day before.

"Hyungsik."

I mumbled, i quickly rubbed my eyes, picking some crusts from the the wrinkles. I stretched and got out, i was in Nam joo's home. Surprisingly i had never been in any of his rooms, since we hadn't been so close friends. I got out of the bed, heading over to the bathroom.

But i stopped midway, and noticed a pair of clothes on the bed.

I picked the clothing up, and stared at the denim ripped jeans, and the flowy-white crop top, that came with a light pink cardigan. I took the clothes with me into the bathroom, and got inside the large round bath tub and soaked myself in there. After a while i got out, and dried myself. I noticed a fancy perfume bottle on the sink counter as i changed into my outfit.

"He wouldn't mind...right?"

I thought, finally i shook myself and decided to use it anyway. It smelt really strong, fancy and nice even though i only did a few sprays, then i washed my face with some of the face soap, and brushed my teeth, then i did my hair, and left the room.

When i got out i was suddenly shaken by the strong smell of food. It smelt like f/b, and i instantly ran down the large staircase down to the kitchen where Nam joo was.

'Morning, sorry if didn't wake u up...i just thought you needed to sleep more.'

'Thanks.'

i said, hugging him from behind.

I sat down at the table, and he placed a nice large pancake infront of me.

'So...what do you wanna do today?'

he asked, sitting down adding some chocolate syrup to his pancake.

I shrugged.

'Whatever you wanna do.'

he nodded.

Then we ate in silence, a few minutes passed, and he stopped eating placing his fork down on the table.

'Y/n...are we gonna talk about yesterday?'

he asked, i forced myself to look away from him, as i continued eating, but then i was stopped my his strong hands grabbing my hand from continuing to eat.

'Y/n.'

he said sofly, now making me look into his eyes.

'I...i caught him with s-some...girl.'

He let go of my hand, now focusing his gaze on his food again.

'I can't believe...i...i just thought that-

And once again, i felt the tears prick my eyes.

He held onto my arm again.

'Im sorry.'

he said looking into my eyes, squeezing my hand in a comforting manner. Then he got up, and asked if i wanted more pancakes, i nodded and he placed 2 more on my plate, and he ate three. As usual, always eating more.

He changed the subject and we decided to watch a kdrama.

We relaxed comfortably on the couch and i rested my head on his shoulder.

Time had past and we had already finished the entire show in 7 hours. That's when my phone started ringing.

I got up, noticing that Nam joo was dead asleep on the couch. I went over to a room and answered the call.

'Hello?'

reciever: Yn pleasee...i need to talk- to talk to you

My hand was trembling as i held onto the phone.

'What...don't you have some other girls to talk with.'

i mumbled, biting my bottom lip to stop myself from crying, i heard footsteps coming to the room i was in, but i ignored it.

reciever; Y/n...where are you, are you oka-

before i could answer, my phone was snatched away from me,

reciever: hello...y/n...you need to listen to me, what's going on-

'Listen, you need to get lost, she doesn't want to talk to you. She's had enough of your bullshit.'

Nam joo hung up, and i was speechless, as he put his arm over me and we went back over to the couch.

'Should i put it on silent?'

he asked, i nodded. Then he took my phone, put it on silent and shut it off.

'Thanks.'

was all i could say as i tried to wipe the tears from my eyes. He had his arm over me, and i could smell his clone. He smelt really good today, i didn't notice it. But he looked extra good for some reason. I looked up at him, and he had a smile on his face, it was strange, he looked really attractive, i didn't know why, and how he looked so good.