Introduction

"If I was able to fly, I'd be gone already."

That was the only thought in Anna Fray's mind.
Anna saw things differently. She was never happy and never sad. In fact she had no emotions. After the life she has lived anyone would feel pity on her. She was a beautiful sixteen year old girl who was lost in thoughts, she never really cared about her surroundings.

She was friendly and no one could see the pain in her eyes. She always felt hurt, yet she always had a smile on her face. She'd cry when no one was around...

"What made her this way?", you maybe thinking. Anna Fray was never like this. She was a sweet and innocent girl that loved life, In fact she embraced the life she loved.

She had numerous "friends", friends in inverted commas... Why?
Well now she could only actually trust one. Susan never left her even when things were bad like they are now. Susan was like her personal diary . She shared everything with her, that includes her joys and sorrows.

So the question is, "What made Anna Fray like this?"

She is building a wall between her and the world. She is a young and hurt teenager that is tired of being used and oppressed.

Let us just say, she wanted to go away forever. Maybe that is why she was pushing everyone away from her. Honestly she wanted to die. In her eyes she hurt everyone that ever loved her.

There has been so many things going on in her life. She didn't know how to cope with it anymore. She often saw death as a gift.

"Anna don't close your eyes, everything will be okay. We are almost there!", was all Anna heard before she could pass out.

-------------------------------------------------