Chapter 1

A few weeks earlier...

Its the first day at a new college. How exciting! Not everyone gets excited on the first day of school. But Anna Fray was different, she saw rainbows and butterflies. She was the most optimistic girl ever. Known to everyone around her.

"Susan are you ready?" She says with the biggest smile on her face.

"Dude! No! I am so not ready for this....", Susan replies almost terrified.

"Come on cheer up, you will be fine. I will be there for you remember."

Anna was so confident about her college days ahead. Wha will her first day have in planfor her?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*AT COLLEGE*

Anna and Susan make their way to the administration office to register and receive their schedule for the semester.

Fortunately they both take the same course that is a degree in teaching. Susan always loved the younger souls and she was more of a softy. Anna on the other hand would rather take up the challenge of teaching adolescents the beauty of Mathematics.

You see when Anna what in high school she had the best maths teacher, Mrs Morse. She inspired Anna to persue arts of teaching Mathematics. She loved maths and it seemed weird but she was unbothered by the opinions of others. There were so many people that always put her down about the choices that she had made and deep down it hurt her that no one would support her whole heartedly. But dear Anna was strong and independent.

Anna's course was 4 years and Susan's was 3 years. They were also gonna be roommates and their sisterhood would become stronger than ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New update Everyone. I hope you guys like it and please feel free to give me some feedback.

Thank you

Firi