8. Feels like pink...

I went to Mel and again without knocking I rushed in. Mel's mom was cooking when I arrived,  I went to the kitchen to say hello to her mom. She's in her late forties, short and plum and has brown hair.  -
-Hi.
-Hi darling,  Mel is in her room as usually.... How do you like this school year,  well, the past two days?
-It's suprising for me,  but I feel it's gonna be better!  Like this year will be fine.
-Now,  this is the spirit.  If you belive it, it's real! Try to make Mel belive it too... She's making me crazy. She's so negative with everything.
-I'll try. I go up, I need to talk to her...
-Okay darling. -I went up and into Mel's room.  I dropped myself on the bed next to her. -
- It's terrible.
-Is he married?
-No.
-Than gay?
-No!!! He's just perfect! We were talking for like an hour and he said I ruined the way he looks at me becouse now he looks at me in some sexual way...
- I know you since forever, as I can remember...  But I've never heard the sentence from your mouth that a guy is perfect.
-But he is...
-You know that he's also farts and take a shit while playing on his phone, right?
-And?!  Everybody DOES!  When we talk I feel that sparkly, itchy feeling...
-That's diarrhea.
-When everything feels strange and your knees are weak.
-That's definately sounds like diarrhea!
-Fuck you!  I'm telling you my feelings and you are the pain in the ass!  What should I do?
-Honestly,  I don't know...  If someone catch you...  You're in deep shit. If you don't get him,  you'll feel like you missed the father of your children, the love of your life...  But if you get him, it might turns out he is a sick fuck...  and you can accept that he wasn't that perfect.
-Why would he be a sick fuck?
-He might likes foot fetish things or likes to hit the bitches...  Or worse...  He only likes vanilla sex.
-You're the worst person at giving advice...  you know?
-Why?!  I just wanna be sure you think about every option!  What if he has a small dick?  Your dream doesn't guarantee he has the right size...
-I don't care.
-Wow!  You don't care about the size!?  It must be serious. So you'll seduce him?
-Am I a cheap slut?
-No. ....  You're an expensive whore.
-Thanks,  realy. You're a good friend!
-Don't be a bitch!  You just need to let things happen... Like..  he is the man!  If he wants something, he need to work for that booty! -she slaped my butt. I always found it funny that we were so close...  Everybody thought we are lesbians, but we never gave a single fuck...  well,  sometimes we even kissed each other just to annoy people, but it's nothing more than that. -
-Maybe you're right.  And how should I talk with Josh about this whole thing?
-Tell it in a poem?  It's less painful. Roses are red, violets are blue, listen to me Josh, I don't love you! -I laughed so hard... How can somebody be so retarded... -
-I don't think it's gonna work,  but I FUCKIN LOVE this poem.
-At least I tried.
-Yeah,  it's gonna be hard,  but I need to do it.  I think I'll go to eat something with him and....
-And he'll think it's a date.
-No, he won't.  We often go to eat together. And I will tell him what's the matter.
-Okay.  It's your job.
-Yeah,  but I gotta go now.  I told mom I just get my math book...  So I take yours.
-Whatever...  I wouldn't do my homework anyways...
-And sorry if I interrupted what you were doing...
- You know I have always time for your shit! And I only watched porn..  So, nothing special.
-Oookay.
-What?!  Boyfriend is out of town since feels like for ages.. -I didn't said anything else. I grabed her books and said my goodbyes.  On the way home I went to see Granny and was there for a good hour. I love my Granny,  she's always my partner in crime in every stupid shit I do. So if I have the time I always go to her,  even for a few minutes.  When I arrived home mom was pissed as hell.-
-Why do you even have a phone?!I called you for five times!!! Where the hell were you for two hours?! What took so long? -aaaaand it started. -
-Chill Mom!
-Don't tell me to chill!
-I went to Granny after I came from Mel...  See! Here's the book!  And
here's the plates Granny sent back.
-Still don't have an explaination to why you haven't pick up your phone!!
-I didn't heard it...
-Ohh I'm the one to say sorry!!!  How I didn't think of you don't hear that noise you call music...
-It was on mute...  But whatever. -I went up to my room while mom was following me and went on and on about why I'm a baaad bad girl. I closed the goddamn door and wrote the homework for the first two lessons..  I write the others in school,  I always have plenty of time for that.
I decided to have a long bubble-bath and I did.  It's so relaxing,  I love it how the hot water hugs my body,  the smell of red berry bathbomb. After the bath I went to bed and drifted to a satisfying dreamless sleep.

When I woke up to my alarm I felt super awake, I haven't felt it for months now, but today I'm gonna be superactive! I listened to Marina & The diamonds on my phone while got out of bed and dressed up. It's supercute and badass at the same time. It's my pink music.  I picked out a black top and a babypink skirt. I think I'm gonna wear boots to hold back the cuteness of the skirt.  I put on light makeup on my eyes,  just some liner and mascara.  On my lips I use my favourite pink lipstick...  I don't use it often,  I like the darker shades on my lips,  but this day is special!  Now E. V. O. L started...  🎼 Pink lipstick stains, cigarett butt. I'm lying that I hate my guts... 🎶🎵
I went down and find a note from mom that said she went to help her friend Eve.  Sooooo,  It's not sure if I see her today,  becouse it's like forever when Eve starts to speak and you try to leave, but she just tell you one more story and an other and etc. And today she has a "business dinner" and she said I don't have to wait for her awake...  I'm not a little child anymore,  she could just tell me that she has a date... But at least I can get high without her asking about my weird smell...  She never tried weed so she doesn't know that characteristic smell. She would totally freak out! But I guess it's not a problem now.
Sooo I'm gonna be happy today, I walked toward the school, but I dicided to go in the Corner Cafe and bought a Unicorn shake, it's sooo cute, pink, blue and purple with sparkles and little sugar flowers. On the top there's a cone rolled in cinnamon sugar and little ears made of marshallows, I love it! I just felt like I need it now. Nothing can ruin this day....  Except... What I didn't expect. Regina... The most annoying fake religious bitch on earth! It's ironic that her name is Regina, like Regina George from Mean Girls.  I hate her with passion! And I try my hardest not to punch her everyday, I was happy I haven't seen her in the last two days, but unfortunately she's here and coming towards me..
-Ow,  I didn't know you wear colors,  crows can change color?  -she and her dumb friends laughed at her comment. -
-Yes, we can. And also we can crawl your eyes out. By the way it was nice to not see you...  Secretly I hoped you were dead. But unfortunately not every wish come true...
-So rude. That's why God doesn't love you!
-I thought God loves everybody...  I guess it's also a lie..  Like the whole religion thing...
-It's not a lie, -she start to get angry. - you're just a faithless bitch! You give yourself to anybody! Whore.
-You don't know what you miss out! Yes,  you can wait until marriage and you'll be the purest bride of all,  but you might marry a guy who doesn't have a single idea what to do in bedroom..  You will live together without the pleasure of sex!
-Nasty! Don't even talk about it!
-Why? You are big enough to make bitchy comments, but not to hear about sex,  body against body. -I took a step closer and continued in a lover, deeper voice. - Sucking and licking and biting and kissing... What a fun thing to do! Don't be so strait-laced! How do you think your mom became preggo with you?
-Don't you dare take my mom on your filthy mouth!
-It's a fact! Your precious daddy fucked your perfect mommy. -maybe I sound like an evil bitch, but let's be honest! Sometimes you need to! And last but not least I really hate this chick. She was red by now from the boiling anger and I watched it with pleasure. -  I bet she love when he pulls her hair.
-Say one more thing and I'll  kill you!
-Geez, I'm sooo afraid,  see? I'm shaking. Admit it,  you just act like this because you want to talk to me, You need my company...  But you don't have to do it,  just come and talk to me when I have time... 
-I don't need your company, you slut!
-Than leave. -that's it, now I got her... She can't get out well from this, I won this round.  It's even better when her stupid friends are watching, it gives me a more victorious feeling. -
-I would leave anyways...  Because I'm afraid that you infect me with your whoreness.
-You talk about sex like an illness. But I think you should try...  It's a good freetime activity.
-We should go now girls,  we have lessons...  This bitch doesn't even care about being late...
-Oh...  At last good news!- with that they turned around and walked away.
I heard a cough behind my back. I slowly turned around and stood face to face with him.  

AAY!  WHAT'S UP GUYS? I hope you have a beautiful day!  😚🤗😻😻 if you like this chapter, give it a vote... Or leave a comment.. Or both! 😱🤓
XoXo