Part 1

It begins with Ishita knowing about shagun's surrogacy.

She was shattered to her core. Her whole world collapsed. Raman whom she trusted the most betrayed her. It was like he stabbed her back. Subbu had betrayed her in past but he never cheated her. At least he was honest enough to say the truth on her face. But Raman did everything behind her back. Today, She was comparing Raman to Subbu.

It all happened today morning,when Abhishek came to collect fingerprints of  all. She wanted Raman to support Mihika but he was more concerned for shaguns health.

Later that day he came to apologize with flowers. And one call from
Dr Manoj he left there conversation in middle just because shagun was not well. She followed him and there she saw Raman cupping shaguns face and
telling her to take care of herself. What came next shook her to bottom. Dr Manoj discussed with Raman how they extracted fertilized eggs from her
womb during her treatment. How without her knowledge they went for
surrogacy. He continued telling Raman about Shagun surrogacy
complication and how she needed his care. 

There she understood everything.

Everything was crystal clear now. She was driving back to their house
sorry his house. It was no more her house. She halted as it was getting
difficult for her to drive. She badly needed some fresh air. Parking
her car in a secluded place, she collapsed there. 

Ishita - Why Raman ! Why

She broke completely..

Suddenly realization stuck her mind.
Standing up she immediately searched for her mobile. Taking out her phone from bag, she dialed a number.

Ishita - I want to meet you.Please It's urgent. Okay fine I will be there in an hour

She drove back to Bhalla house. It was six in the evening. Raman returned back and was having tea with all.
She entered and without noticing everyone went straight to her room. She took out one file from her drawer and was leaving again when Toshi interrupted her.

Toshi - Puttar tu kahan ja rahi hai . Abhi toh aayi hai .

Ishita - Woh mummyji Mujhe thoda urgent kaam hai. Main thodi der main aati hoon.

Next moment she left without waiting for her reply. Everyone was surprised with her behavior.

Raman - Maa What happened to her. She looked tense

Toshi - Puttar ..koi emergency hogi.
Tu chinta na kar.

Ishita was driving towards city hospital. She entered and went straight to Dr Shweta Cabin.

Shweta - Hey Ishita .. What happened . Why you wanted to meet me today itself. Is everything okay.

Ishita - Hey . Actually I need yr help. Please see these reports.

Shweta went through those reports and Ishita told her everything about her treatment. After 15 mins and going through whole case .

Shweta - Yess Ishita You are Right

Ishita - That means This is true . She closed her eyes and tears made their way through her eyes

Thank you murgan. Thank you. Thanks a lot Shweta. Thank you. Tumhe nahi pata tumne meri kitni help ki hai.

Dr Shweta - Oh Come dear .I am your friend .What are friends for.

Ishita - One more thing. Don't share this with anyone. Please Its request

Shweta - Off course dear . I understand .

They hugged and She left her clinic.
Ishita dialed someone's no.

Ishita - I need you. Please

Other side - I m coming . Just come to my house . I am taking next flight.

After 4 hours at his home

Ishita - Thank you for coming . She hugged and cried on his shoulder.

Mani - Ishu. Kya hua . Stop crying.

Ishita cried her heart out.
Mani - Ishu please kuch toh bolo. Raman ne kuch kaha .

Hearing his name she stilled.

Mani - Please bolo.
He made her sit and sat next to him.

After sometime she told him everything about surrogacy and what she saw today.

Mani - Tumhari Shweta se kya baat hui.

Flashback

Dr Shweta - Ishita yeh toh tumhari reports hai.

Ishita - Shweta Dr Manoj extracted my fertilized eggs. But how is it possible. Throughout my whole treatment I was operated thrice. First Dr mukherjee wife operated me for my blocked fallopian tubes.
Second time by Dr Manoj . But at that time I had just done with my periods. So he can't take my eggs at that time also .
Third time it was again by Dr Manoj after 15 days. But I was already pregnant at that time . When he confirmed my pregnancy I was already 3 weeks pregnant. If I am not wrong you can't extract eggs from pregnant lady womb. So when he actually did that?

Dr Shweta - You are right Ishita . Who so ever is that doctor, he is actually cheating you. Also You missed one more thing. Dear you had problem of blocked fallopian tubes and he told you that you are having weak womb. And you forgot you were actually pregnant at that time. So he didn't even go for your latest report. He is cheating you all. In short it's not possible. He has never extracted your eggs. Also he can't do that without your husband and your consent. You can easily file a fraud case against that doctor.

Ishita closed her eyes. Tears came out from her eyes

Present

Mani - Ishu plz bolo kya kaha Shweta ne .

Ishita - Mani Dr Manoj cheated us . He has not taken my eggs. That child is not ours. Dr Manoj is lying. And I think Shagun is also with him. She has not changed.

She started crying again

Mani - Ishu bas We will expose them. He patted her back.

After sometime - Tum Raman ko maaf kar paugi

Ishita wiped her tears - Shayad nahi. Mani kuch zakhm aise hote jinke ghav bhar bhi lekin nishaan hamesha reh jate hai . Right now I want to just think about Shagun and Manoj. Till now they have only met Ishita who has forgiven them every time. But now they will meet Ishita who could fight for her. I can't do this alone. I need your help.

Mani - Ishu I'm always with you.Hum milke sab theek kar denge. Ishu tumhe abhi ghar jana chahiye. Everyone must be worried for you. It's already 11.

Ishita- No Mani I don't want to go back to that house, to that room. I don't want to see his face. Please let me stay here. Please

Mani- Ishu this is your house. But what will you say them

Ishita- I don't know. Please I need some time alone.

Mani- Fine Main apni secretary ko bold deta hoon . Woh tumhare ghar call karke keh degi tum emergency ki wajah se aj ghar nahi aa paugi.

Ishita- Do whatever you want.

Mani- Okay tum guest room main rest karo. I bring something for you

Though she refused to eat, but he made her eat something.

In Bhalla house

Raman- Maa yeh Ishita kaha reh gayi. 11:30 baj rahe hai. She is not even picking my phone.

Toshi- Raman ab toh mujhe bhi tension ho rahi hai. Shyam ko bhi woh aise hi chali gayi.

Next moment his phone ranged and a lady informed him about Ishita getting stuck in emergency as decided by Mani.

Raman- Maa Ishita ke clinic se call tha. Woh kisi emergency ki wajah se clinic main hi aj rukege.

Toshi- Shukr hai. Woh theek hai chal ab tu bhi so ja

Raman-Ha Maa

In Mani house (In guest room)

Ishita was looking at their marriage picture in her mobile and crying.

Ishita- Kyu kiya Raman. Main aap ko kabhi maaf nahi karugi. Kabhi nahi...