6. Open when... You can't sleep ?

Hey Love,

I'm sorry you can't sleep and I'm not awake to spend the night with you and put you sleep. You always stay up way too late.. Try to call me again to see if I get up cause if I do, I'll help you feel better and sleep more soundly.

But if you're opening this letter I'm guessing you've already tried waking me up or you don't want to disturb me - which is more likely and that's exactly why I wrote this.

Try to play scenarios and made up stories in your head. Something about me or us, or something that you always wish would happen or even better think about what we'll do when we meet.. Don't get too excited cause it'll make your sleeplessness all the more worse.

Try to hug your pillow, imagine it's me, imagine it's is sleeping together.

Most importantly keep your phone aside and calm down. So thinking and over thinking cause that's the main reason why you can't sleep.

Best of all! Forget everything and start counting Doraemons!!! Imagine a scene full of Doraemons and start counting them.

And if we've fought and that's what's keeping you awake, just know that no matter what happens, I love you alot, read number 5.

Love
Your Baby
Sleep well Shona!