9. Open when... You're insecure about us

Hey Harshad!

I understand your scared, screed that you'll lose me and at the same time scared that you'd come across as too overprotective.
Long distance relationships come with a huge overhead of insecurities which we have to overcome together.

I want you to know that I love you and is only you till we are together. Even when we aren't together in future, you'll still be an important and cherished part of my life. When I'm with you, I can't think of anyone else. No one can replace you inspite of our fights and arguments.
Truth is, I'm scared too . Scared that I'm not good enough, scared that my flaws bother you, scared that you'd leave and never turn back... but one thing I'm sure of is that I love you! I love you so much that I'd fight my insecurities and overcome my fears.

It haunts me to think of the time when I'll have to see you with someone else, lose all right over you and can't call you mine any longer

It haunts me to think of the time when I'll have to see you with someone else, lose all right over you and can't call you mine any longer.. But that's inevitable.. Neither of us have a say in what future holds for us. So till the time we are together, let's just put aside all our insecurities, trust and love eachother & cherish every moment of togetherness.
Most of all, let's be happy :)

Love,
Rafa