Character Theme

1. Ivy Morgan: We are the brave, rebel coast

"It doesn't matter, no one is better, as long as you believe in the fight. We got the world in our hands now, and the walls they build we're gonna jump until we're breakin' em down."

2. Lily Evans: confident, demi lovato

!It's time for me to take it, I'm the boss right now, not gonna fake it, not when you go down 'cause this is my game and you better come to play, I used to hold my freak back, now I'm letting go, I make my own choice, bitch I run this show!"

3. Bonnie Morgan: unstoppable, sia

"I put my armor on, show you how strong I am, I'm unstoppable, I'm invincible, yeah, I win every single game. I'm so powerful, I don't need batteries to play."

4. Ben Morgan: light em up, fall out boy

"Burn everything you love, then burn the ashes. In the end everything collides, my childhood spat back the monster that you see. My songs know what you did in the dark."

5. James Potter: hall of fame, the script

"Yeah, you can be the greatest, you can be the best. You can be a master, don't wait for luck, dedicate yourself and you'll be standing in the hall of fame, and the worlds gonna know your name, 'cause you burn with the brightest flame."

6. Sirius Black: centuries, fall out boy

"Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries! Just one mistake, is all it will take, we'll go down in history, remember me for centuries."

7. Remus Lupin: troublemaker, olly murs

"Maybe I'm insane 'Cause I keep doing the same damn thing Thinkin' one day we 're gonna change."

8. Peter Pettigrew: mad hatter, Melanie Martinez

"We paint white roses red each shade from a different person's head, this dream, dream is a killer, getting drunk with the blue caterpillar"

9. Hanns Winter: this is war, thirty seconds to mars

"A warning to the people, the good and the evil, this is war. It's the moment of truth, and the moment to lie, the moment to live and the moment to die, the moment to fight."

10. Ida Edwards: roar, katy perry

"I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath, scared to rock the boat and make a mess so I sat quietly, agreed politely I guess that I forgot I had a choice, I let you push me past the breaking point, I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything."

11. Marlene McKinnon: so what, pink

"I got a brand new attitude, and I'm gonna wear it tonight, I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!"

12. Dorcas Meadowes: so much more than this, grace vanderwaal

"Open your eyes and just wake up. Do all the things that will matter to ya, open your eyes and just wake up!"

13. Bellatrix Lestrange: I'm gonna show you crazy, bebe Rexha

"I'm tired of trying to be normal, I'm always over thinking, I'm driving myself crazy, so what if I'm fucking crazy? And I don't need your quick fix, I don't want your prescriptions, just cause you say I'm crazy, so what if I'm fucking crazy!"

14. Severus Snape: colors, halsey

"You're dripping like a saturated sunrise, you're spilling like an overflowing sink, you're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece, and now i'm tearing through the pages and the ink..."