7.

I chuckled as I kept dodging the pests attacks. Heck, I haven't even given him shit and he looks ready to flee!

"Welp, I'm getting tired of this bullshit. Bye, weed." I waved at it alittle before teleporting back to Al-Lofy's. She seemed worried about me, specially when I appeared out if thin air with my shirt bloodied.

She forced me into the infirmary part of ger home and checked my wound.

"Y-you w-were right... I-it se-seems as if i-it hadn't h-healed o e b-bit!" She tried to cleaned up my cut, but I took the rag and did it myself. I don't really like a lot of people touching my wound.

Once I was done, she quickly bandaged it. I sighed knowing that I was using bandages that other people would need.

"After this, you can't uss any more bandages on me."

Lofy shool her head and was about to say something, but the door to the room was kicked open. Eterna and Azure rushed in with a human man. He seemed to have been bitten...

I hopped off the bed and helped them put the man on the bed.

The three of them started rushing around like crazy, trying to find some supplies to help him.

I placed my hand on his wound and let my magic heal him. He groaned in discomfort, his body not liking the way my magic was healing him.

"Its okay, its going to help you get better, I promise." I whispered in a soothing voice that I would use on P-Papyrus when he was younger.

It seemed to have worked for he stopped groaning and let me heal him. Once I was done, he simply fell asleep.

"H-how were y-you able t-to do th-that?" The other monsters looked at me in surprise. I guess no other monster had healing magic.

"I'm just able to. I use to heal Pa-" I gripped his scarf as I almost said his name. "My brother whenever he got hurt... I just learned." I looked at the ground.

Eterna's eyes were sodt as she stared at me. Azure looked sad as well... Musr be from how I was looking.

"W-what h-happened to y-your br-brother..." Lofy was hesitant looking, like silently telling me that I didn't have to say anything.

"A demon child killed everyone..." I felt tears fill my eye, so I pushed my head into the red fabric around my neck.

I reached in my pocket and pulled out my bottle of ketchup. Quietly, I moved to the dinning room and sat in a chair. Unlike earilier where I was taking sips, I started chugging it.

"Hey! Don't do that!" Hissed Sir Azure. He tried to snatch it a way from me, but he was too late. I had finished it...

"Heh, I'm making myself some more." I gave my tired smile at them as I felt the slight buzz.

I didn't wobble, I didn't slur my speech, but I did have a light red blush on my bones.

Before any of them could say a word, I paused time. I worked quickly as I knew that I had a short time before it started again.

When time did start again, I had made several bottles of ketchup and refilled the one Azure was holding... And I may have finished the last bit...

"Hey~" I slurred as I clumsily sat down in the chair.

"How... What?" Eterna was looking at me with both worry and slight fear.

"Oh! I forgot to mention... Heh... I can pause time for... A few minutes..." I giggled, trying to take more of my drink.

The fish lady took it away and set it down on the table. She looked... Angry? Or was it worry? Can't tell!

"You're going to bed." She lifted me up and over her shoulders. She started up the starts as I started to twist and turn, turning to get out.

"Stop squirming." She hissed, hitting me in the ribs.

I gave out a small moan, but being near her ear, she heard it.

"... I'm not going to say anything." She dropped me on the bed and left, closing and locking the door behind her.

I whined lightly, but laid down on the bed anyway. I was out like that.