Chapter 2

"Hi my name is Harry, Harry Styles. I'm your new partner" 

"What do you mean new partner? who made you my new partner" I breathed out ready to slit someone's throat.

"Jeremy, the supervisor?" Harry replied sounding kind of annoyed

"ugh I'm gonna kill him!" I stomped out of the room heading for Jeremy's office with Sara following behind. I finally got into his office ready to explode but i decided to turn it down a bit Jeremy may be friendly but I don't want him to use my outburst as a reason to keep that green eyed dude.

"Jeremy I don't understand why you brought in green eyes over there. are you planning on firing me or something?" I asked a little pissed off.

"No Kalin of course not I just thought it would be nice to have a partner so that you don't do all the work. Especially since the incident ". he said lowering his voice in the last part. I cannot believe he was bringing it up again it was two months ago since it happened.

"It was a mistake Jeremy. I was super stressed and had a little too much to drink but apart from that I've been perfect at my job, you know this I'm a great event coordinator" 

"I know, but I told the clients you worked for that day that I would make sure that it wouldn't happen again and this is a way of making sure. Besides Styles is pretty talented he brings a different perspective and the collaboration of the both of you would be best for this company. so please just try and tolerate him" Jeremy said with pleading eyes.

"Fine if you need me I'll be in my office" I said giving up.I finally made it back to my office with Sara. We both caught up with ourselves and what was going on the the office. Sara just couldn't shut up about Harry ane how awesone he is; i just want to puke. i know I'm being a bit judgemental but his presence just pisses me off. I think she might have a little crush but time will tell.