No Secret Night

Hwang Minhyun just came out of the bathroom when he heard his groupmates cheering in the living room. Still with his grey training and white shirt, he chose to check what is going on in the living room and abandoning his first intention to dry his hair in his room. He dries his hair with the white towel hanging on his neck while making his way to the living room.

         "Whoa.. what did I missed?" he asked, sitting on the armchair next to Woojin with no permission. Woojin is still laughing and he points to the smaller sofa in front of them. There, Daehwi is sitting between Jinyoung and Jihoon, giggling while covering his face with his hands meanwhile Jinyoung and Jihoon are exchanging significant glances. Minhyun is about to throw another question when suddenly Jinyoung and Jihoon kiss Daehwi's cheek at the same time and then hug him.

"SHOOT!" –Jaehwan.

"WELL DONE, DAEHWI!" –Sungwoon, laughing while clapping his hands.

"Yaaah seems like my kids know something like this already.." –Jisung.

        Minhyun also laughs with them because he is indeed surprised and happy and also confused at the same time with the view he has been seeing. Now, Daehwi is crying and Jihoon reflectly pulling the kid to lean on him while Jinyoung leans in to wipe his tears.

"Can you.. tell me what is actually happening? To be honest, I am confused," Minhyun whispers to Woojin. Woojin leans closer to his hyung and nods.

"You missed a confession, hyung." Minhyun is totally lost now.

"Confession?" He looks at the three-people in front of him while trying to think, and continues right away, "..triangle love?"

Woojin glances at him and clicked his fingers.

"Daehwi confessed that he has been having a kind of special feeling for Jihoon and Jinyoung, but he can't pick one of them. He doesn't want to hurt them, so he holds it until a few minutes ago when he confessed to both of them. He said he can't choose one and lost the other because both Jinyoung and Jihoon are so precious for him, so Jisung hyung suggests that Jihoon and Jinyoung are the one to pick between them, who is going to accept Daehwi's feeling because it will turns out as their choice, so Daehwi won't hurt anyone."

        Minhyun sighed upon hearing this. Woojin continues the story while Minhyun glances at his three brothers in front of him.

"Daehwi refuses, of course, but he can't do anything because Jihoon and Jinyoung agreed to it. And, hyung, you arrived here just in time when they give their answers to the confession."

        Minhyun looks at Woojin. The main dancer smiles and nods again.

"A fair answer, I think, which is not hurting anyone in the end. Both of them.. chose to accept his feeling. And decided to take turns on staying and protect him because maybe, in the future we will have to attend an event but not full-team, only some of us will be there. And when that time comes, whoever between Jinyoung and Jihoon that happens to be with Daehwi will be in charge to protect and stay with him." Woojin looks at Minhyun.

"I think it is a little bit sad because they have to share the love, but it is beautiful at the same time because in the end it doesn't hurt anyone or has to lost anyone. Right, hyung?"

        Minhyun once again throw his gaze into the three-people in front of him wistfully. Woojin's last sentence is ringing in his ears. He nods.

"Right. it is beautiful, but somehow tragic because it has to be shared, can't be fully owned. Ah, I'm curious about what their days be like in the future," he said, looking back to Woojin and asking another question.