The Last Time

Hi guys before we start~ the image at the top of each chapter is the image used as my inspiration. As i found the image myself this chapter will be Karma x Nagisa (Assassinatiin Classroom) so if you dont like boy x boy than i suggest not reading~

*karmas pov, thoughts, ect*

Class 3-E the deadbeats, the outcasts, the lunatics and whatever else they wanted to call us, it dosent bother me.
Entering the school that day was strange and to see him again was strange, to have that feeling again was strange. I decided to push past it, go straight for the octopus but he saw me, which of course i expected and after than i had no control over my words as i greeted him, shock writen all over his face. I proceeded with my plan for the octopus, succeeding in my small attempt and thats where it started.

Over time we grow close again, over time that feeling came back but with a far greater impact. Its like a double-sided blade, no matter which end i close in on i'll be sliced apart and thats what this feels like. I never told anyone the reason for the distance i placed between us and as guilty as i feel it felt necessary.

Hey nagisa~ i cooed as i entered the class early that day, of course he was already there, he always is.
Hey karma. He responded without looking up from his book. I stroll over to him pulling up a chair opposite him.

Whatcha reading nagi~ i teased.
Just the first volume of Sonic Ninja. He replied quietly whilst quickly going back to the book.
I quickly moved my chair to his side of the table so that i could read along side him. It was great, being close to him again...but that double-sided blade is digging deeper..

What is this feeling and how do i stop it

*TIME SKIP*

Nagisa~ i called as i wandered over to his desk for break.
Together we walked outside to eat.
Karma... Nagisa said quiely, i hum in response.
Its getting so close to graduation, do you think we'll be able to do this?
He asked questioning himself more than me. The original plan was to kill the octopus but now...well nagisa, being the kind person he is, decided that we should try to help...so now thats the plan. Who knows if we will save him.
Im sure we will. I reply with a somewhat positive tone trying to at least make him feel better.
He looked at me tears in his eyes. That double-sided blade just stabbed through me all at once. Nagisa wh- i started to say before his broken voice interrupted.
What if we cant..i-i'll be the reason that everyone dies...that earth is destroyed. Tears rolled down his cheeks as i tried to think of someway to help. Instead i just pulled him close to me to at least comfort him.

The reason i placed that distance between us was because of this blade.. on the one side theres a hidden part of you that i couldnt see, though now i can...the other side is this feeling, i want to protect you, to hold you, to make you smile and laugh...to make you happy. I wanted to destroy that feeling, i never wanted to see it again..

I love you Nagisa

I held him close as he continued to cry. The bell went forcing Nagisa to calm down as we walked slowly back to the class.

*TIME SKIP TO HIGH SCHOOL*

We parted ways i stayed at my current schools Nagisa moved away to attend another school. We call as often as we could but over time it grow less and less and by the end of the fist year we spoke once a month. I missed him, the pain in my chest was killing me.

I arriving home for the break i decided to call Nagisa we spoke for an hour or so before he had to go back to studying, apparently his break starts in a few days...at least than i can see him.

Maybe i could tell you how i feel

A few days later he called. I answered to hear his soft sweet voice. We met up at the park before proceeding to come back to mine. There was an awkward tension between us as we walked, i guess it really has been awhile.