Introduction

~ ~ ~ of story ~ ~ ~

I wrote this story based on a roleplay I created together with Cece, a friend of mine whom I met online. We weren't able to finish it because of our more-than-one-month long hiatuses. And to top that off, she deleted her profile where the roleplay started, so I couldn't write exactly what we made together.

This story is about on two fourteen-year-old English girls, Kyujo Mey and Spiritjama Rose, (both half human, half demon) who have never met each other before and how they realize that they are more than just mere strangers.

~ ~ ~ of characters ~ ~ ~

MAIN

Kyujo Mey is my character based on Ochitamono, an Original Character (OC) story which I published here, on Wattpad. She wears two, bright pink, high pigtails and has emerald green eyes (3 main backstories of Kyujo + a glossary on in-story ((Ochitamono)) words about her race and more can be found in the next few chapters after this one. I suggest you read them to know more about her and her in-story relationships, but of course, you are not forced to.)  

Spiritjama Rose is one of Cece's numerous OCs with very intriguing personalties, whom she introduced on her blog when I had one as well. She often wears her pale pink hair with a lacey head band or down and has bright ice blue eyes. (Sadly, I was not able to find any extra information of Spirit that may help you understand her more. I do, however, vaugely remember Spirit's backstory, which you are also recommended to read but do not have to.)

SUPPORTING and BACKGROUND

Cesa Heathers is the maid of Kyujo and her only acquaintance since the death of her mistress' sibling, Jinryu.

Michael Johnson is the butler of Spiritjama and has been with her since birth. He has been the Rose family butler for generations, but he has another secret relationship with Spirit that only he and her mother know about.

Emily Rose is the mother of Spiritjama. She is often out of the house for business matters.

Jinryu Mey is the deceased brother of Kyujo Mey. He is mentioned a lot by her and Cesa.

Darkjama Rose is the twin sister of Spiritjama. She spends most of her time either with their father or isolated room. The only differences between the two is that, although a demon, Spirit is nice and sweet whereas Dark is the exact opposite; and Spirit has bright pink hair, whereas her twin has dark black hair.

Kyujo has never seen her father whereas Spirit's is always out of town, so she hardly ever sees him. Spirit says that her father is always harsh to her but not to her twin, Dark. Both girls have a burning hatered for their dads.

~ ~ ~

(( A/N: This story is not really PG13. It is just rated that way, because for some reason, the G and PG ratings have disappeared on my computer's rating options. I will change it to its appropriate rating when the problem is fixed :) ))