Back Story - Spiritjama Rose

A/N: Like I've said before, Spiritjama is not my character, so the story isn't exactly the same as her creator intended. I decided to add a little touch of exaggeration here, because I like writing dramatically.

~ ~ ~

º•○•º○Locked Up○º•○•º

Spiritjama spent the majority of her childhood isolated in her room, restricted from having contact with the outside world. She aquainted not one person, except family's butler, Michael, that is. He serves her her food and other necessities in her room when her parents refuse to.

"Your parents care for your safety," she was told numerous times before, but somehow she never thought that that was the case. "They want to protect you from the outside world."

But one day, on her fourteenth birthday, the butler felt too much pity for the girl and asked her parents to free her. Spirit has been begging to be released, make real friends, smell the flowers, and feel the sunlight on her skin. Admiring the picturesque view from a window in her dark and lonely room did not satisfy her desires.

Her father finally gave in and Spirit was delighted. However, another one of her wishes was to spend more time with her family, and it was not granted. Her father and mother were much too occupied with business matters that they did not even pay the slightest attention to their introverted daughter. But she was much too scared to talk to them, so she did not mind so much. Her twin, Darkjama, also did not communicate nor interact with her twin. She preferred being locked up in her room, which was most often voluntarily, unlike the case of her cheerful counterpart. Lucky for Spirit, the tall man servant was pleased to have his mistress roam free.

But nevertheless, Spirit was finally able to feel the grass tickle her toes and dance in the presence of the sun's rays. She was finally happy.