~Introduction~

The Ultimate Parkorist is stuck in an academy for gifted juveniles with no memory of how she got there! Along the way, she'll meet several other ultimates. They soon realize that they're not at a school to learn, but for something much worse....

Y/N's PoV-

I awoke to a loud thud next to me. My eyes opened, only to be met with darkness.

"A-Ah!"

Thump.

Did someone fall? I think I'm inside a locker, but how did I get in here? I banged on the door. It swung open, sending me faceplanting into the cold floor.

"Ow...."

I stood up, light flooding my vision. I looked around, seeing two people. A girl, and a boy.

"Uh....Hi?"I whispered, glancing off to the side.

"Who....are you?"The boy asked.

That's the voice I heard yell!

"I'm....Y/N L/N, Ultimate Parkorist. Who are you two?"

"I'm Kaede Akamatsu, Ultimate Pianist. Nice to meet you!"Said the girl.

Kaede was reletivly pale with long blonde hair, lavender eyes, and small white music-note shaped hair pins in her bangs. She had a small backpack, and a skirt with musical notes on it.

"I'm the Ultimate Detective, Shuichi Saihara...."Said the boy.

Shuichi was paler than Kaede. He had short grey-blue hair, he was wearing a hat that created a shadow over his grey eyes. His outfit seemed to stick to a white and black color scheme.

"Do you know where we are?"I asked nervously.

They shook their heads.

"No idea. Do you remember anything before getting here?"Asked Shuichi, glancing at Kaede.

I thought for a moment, trying to remember anything I could, but nothing came to mind.

"I don't...."I mumbled.

I looked at what I was wearing. Some F/C shorts that go to my knees, a blue jacked with clock symbols on the shoulders, a black shirt and grey sneakers.

I was about to speak when suddenly, multiple voices rang out across the room.

"Rise and shine ursine!"

A group of tiny, multi-colored bears popped up in front of us.

"What the fu-"I started.

"Welcome to the Ultimate academy for gifted juveniles!"They said together, except for the green robot one.

"Talking....teddy bears?"Shuichi asked, looking confused.

There's no way these are real! I must have hit my head coming out of that locker....

"Where the hell and why the hell are we here?! I don't remember signing up for this!"I yelled at the bears.

"We already told you! You're at the Ultimate academy for gifted juveniles!"Exclaimed the red bear.

I ran a hand through my H/C hair, letting out a frustrated sigh. I have no idea what this place is or exactly where we even are! This is so stressful....the "The Ultimate academy for gifted juveniles"? This all seems suspicious. Why am I in a school that I don't remember even going to?!