Only you

Jimin Pov.

I have always thought that the Maknae was special. Special because I felt something more when I was with him. I fell in love with his bunny smile, his laugh, the way he gets jealous whenever I am with the other hyungs and V and not to mention the way he teases me.

But over these past few months Jungkook has been even more distant. Is it me that's making him uneasy or does he just not like me anymore. I had to get answers I can't just sit here and not know what is wrong with my Jungkookie.

The members were out today to go get food but only Jungkook and I stayed. This was my opportunity to see why Kookie was acting all weird towards me.

"Kookie-ah" I said.

"Yes hyung" Kookie responded.

"I have a serious question for you and I want a honest answer okay" I said.

"What is it hyung" he said.

"You have to promise to answer truthfully" I told him.

"Okay hyung I promise" he said.

Here goes nothing

"Why do you always act weird when I am around you do you not like me anymore? Am I weird to you? Do you hate me? Or what" I said out of breath

Kookie stared at me with wide eyes.

"Hyung I act weird around you because I am shy".

"That still doesn't answer anything Fuck Jungkook I fucking love you and I don't know if you like me back and I just I feel like I'm going to stop loving you because you always act this way around me" I said.

Shit.

Fuck.

What did I just say.

I just told him that I loved him.

As I stared at Jungkook with wide eyes and mouth slowly parted. I had one thought running through my mind fucking run.

So I did I ran.

I ran back to my room and locked the door. I couldn't believe I just told him I loved him.

I heard knocking on the door.

"Hyung open the door please I need to speak with you" Kookie said

"Go away Kookie just please leave me alone" I said

"But hyung I have something really important I want to say to you please open the door" he said.

I got up and unlocked the door. Right as I did Jungkook smashed his lips to mine.

"Wha mmm" I stared at him I was shocked.

Jungkook slowly pulled away but I grabbed him by his neck and continued to kiss him. He started to trail his hands down to my butt. He squeezed my precious Jibooty and I gasped in shock. It only took him a second to push his tongue into my mouth. As much as I would love to continue I was losing my breath.

We parted slowly and Jungkook laid his head on my forhead.

"Did you know hyung that I also love you" Kookie said out of breath.

"Wait you do you love me" I said in surprise.

"Of course I love you hyung" he said.

"So does that mean you will be my boyfriend then" I said with so much emotion.

"I would love to hyung you are mine and I am yours I was meant to be only for you hyung"

End