: Thinking of a Name :

Lol I can so relate to this pic <3 anyway, onto the story.

/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\

We got home, and I cautiously opened the door, careful for my mom not to see the little tiger. My mom peered from the kitchen door frame and looked back inside the kitchen.

"Hello, Nisi. You feel better?"

"Um... yeah, I'm fine," I said, hiding the little silver tiger.

"Okay great, you should go make your bed, you forgot again."

"Uh, yeah, sure, I'll make my bed," I mumbled. "Like I don't have something to do."

"Hm, sweetie?"

"Oh, nothing. Just talking to myself." I said.

"Ok, sure. Go make your bed now, I won't bother you.

"Yeah, yeah."

I climbed up the stairs, careful not to hurt the tiger.

"Stop squishing me," The little tiger said. "I'll suffocate!"

"Sorry," I said.

I loosened my hands, just enough so it could breath more.

"Here, is this better?"

"Yeah, just enough."

"Ok, good."

We got to my small room, and I opened the door, the hinges creaking. I put the little furry tiger down onto my small dingy bed, and he started licking himself, while I was closing the old door.

"So, what happened to you, sitting all alone in the woods?" I asked.

"Well, I forgot to tell you, but when the dark black man came, he killed all of us too, with your dad."

"Oh. So, what did you do?"

"I hid when that happened, and then when he was sure he killed every tiger and he left, I left my hiding spot and ran away as fast as I could. I got really tired eventually, so I stopped for the night and sat down on the watery ground. But, then I heard your footsteps, and I panicked, but then some conscience told me that it wouldn't hurt me, so I just sat there looking."

"Wow, so you were scared of me at first, but... then... some conscience told you that... you shouldn't run away? That sounds weird."

I went to my dad's old chair and sat down still looking at him. I looked down.

"That happened to me,"

"So, don't you think that if you're tired that you should sleep a bit?"

"Yeah, you're right. Good night!"

"Yeah, good night."

I opened my book and started reading.

The gem shimmered and shined, gleaming as usual. My companion let out an annoyed breath. "How many times must I tell you, Spera? You know yourself how powerful and valuable the gem is!" Spera laughed at how cautious Jaden was. It got on her nerves more than he knew. "Okay, okay, I'll try to be more careful in the future. Just stop being a goody two shoes and so freaking cautious." He snorted and looked away. Stripe's fur rustled under Spera's hands. He sensed danger. Great danger.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

the little tiger woke up. It reminded me of the dragon Spera, from my book.

"Did you have a good nap?" I asked.

"Yeah, I did."

"Hey what's your name?"

"I don't have one because I was alive only for a few months, so my mom didn't name me yet."

"Ok, good." I thought about the name I was going to give her, and smiled. I had the perfect one.

"What about my last name?"

"Well, I didn't think about that yet."

"Ok, tell me when you think of it."

"How could I not? You're going to be with me all the time."

Just after that, I heard a light knock on the door.

"Sweetie, you in there?"

I quickly pushed Spera under the bed, getting a bit nervous.

"Yeah, I'm here, come in."

My mom opened the door, and she strode in. She sensed my nervosity and asked me what was wrong.

"N-Nothing," I stammered.

"Just a bit Jungshook by my book." I winked, and she knew what that meant. She looked down and saw the little tiger underneath the bed.

"What's that under your bed?" She asked.

"It looks like a tiger with wings."

"Yeah, it's aaa... Stuffed animal. Yeah, a stuffed animal."

"Are you sure? It looks like it's moving."

Ugh... Stop moving! I thought.

Oh, sorry. Didn't realize I was moving.

What? You can talk through minds?

Yeah, duh. Your dad didn't even tell you that?!

I sighed.

My dad died before I was born. My mom told me it was a big tragedy.

"Sweetie? Sweetie,"

"Hello?"

She waved her hand over my face. I shook my head vigorously.

"Yeah? Sorry, I was just daydreaming about my book."

She looked at me worriedly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes mom, I'm sure."

Her look changed. She looked annoyed. "Oh, no. Is it that boy you like? That... you know... Oh, His name's Liam. Riiight. You're thinking about him aren't you?"

I thought about Liam, just as she put him in my mind. I smiled and stared dreamily into space. Mom frowned and rolled her eyes.

Liam has caramel brown shaggy hair, and icy blue eyes. All the girls in school like him. Actually, they love him.

"I'll let you think about him for a while, ok?" said Mom.

"Ok, sure, mom."

I sighed and thought about him, staring into space again. I shook my head vigorously and thought I should go for a walk. It was about five seconds when I remembered about the little tiger! I crouched down next to the bed and saw the little tiger sleeping soundly. I knew what last name to give her now. Cloudjumper.