Chat Shit Gets Banged Part III

January 24, 2016

Camden, England

Phoenix's POV

"What the entire fuck? Brit Wrestling Times just fired me!" I said, reading over the email again to see that I have been fired for my behavior at Progress Chapter twenty-five. I threw my phone and just balled up on the bed.

"What? For what baby?" Trent asked me, sitting on the side of the bed rubbing my back. I was nearly in tears. I loved my job, and on top of that this wasn't a good time.

"That interaction with Brina! I can't believe I would even fall for that shit. I should have ignored the girl, but no I had to get in her face." I said. I had been unprofessional in a lot of ways at my job by fucking some of the guys I interviewed, but this damn girl cost me my job. Oh hell no! I am going to beat her ass.

Trent froze up. "Umm.. I am sorry. I honestly didn't think she was seriously going to come. I can talk to the owner and get you your job back."

"Naw, I will handle it. I know someone in hire ups that can fix all of this." Pete said, sitting on the other side of the bed.

"Fuck, Natascha you shouldn't have fought her! Now, I am fucking jobless." I sobbed, while laying on Pete's lap. I couldn't believe this was happening to me.

"Umm... hold up. She was getting too damn close so I did this for us! Don't blame me for your behavior. Second, your name has been in the damn indy headlines for these last couple of weeks. Your ass shouldn't have been texting Marty and flirting with him. That's the start of all of this." Natascha said, rolling her eyes and going over to the bathroom mirror to fix her makeup.

"Let's not do the damn blame game. We missed Tyler's match and he's going to be pissed. He's actually getting a good buzz and we were there to support him. Now, our drama has brought unneccesary attention to us. This could ruin bookings for us." Trent said, always being the damn voice of reason. But, I didn't want to hear that. I lost my damn job over this bullshit.

"We need to talk about when you two fucked Brina to begin with!" I yelled, jumping off the bed. I was pissed about what the fuck they did. Did they fucking cheat on us?

"Umm this was before we got serious Phoenix. We weren't exclusive then." Pete said, but it sounded like a bunch of bullshit to me.

"Oh okay... well somebody better get me my damn job back!" I screamed. This doesn't happen to me. I have worked so hard at my job and I enjoy the flexibility. I just can't understand why this incident cost me my job.

"You need to relax and you still have to take the pregnancy test." Pete said, showing me the box. I wasn't thinking about that right now.

"Fuck that! I am not taking it. I just lost my damn job and you're worried about if I am pregnant. This is too much right now." I grabbed the test and went into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

Tyler's POV

I arrived to the hotel room and right now I am disappointed by my so called family. They caused such a ruckus and got thrown out of the venue. Like how come they can't chill out for one second. I am trying to establish myself as a single's wrestler and they do this. I knocked on the door and Trent opened it.

"Sup mate!" Trent said, but I wasn't in the mood.

"Nope, don't sup mate me. Every single one of you are trash for what you pulled at the ballroom. I had an important single's match and before I could even get out there you all are getting into fights. Who were you even fighting Natascha?" I asked, trying to make sense of all of this. I would expect Phoenix to do something like this, but not Natascha.