Don't Leave

January 20, 2016
Birmingham, England
Trent's POV

My phone buzzed, and I saw these text messages from an unsaved phone number.

Unknown Number: I've missed you Benny💕💕💕

Hey daddy! I'm back in the UK

Fuck, what the hell was Brina doing texting me? Like, seriously?! We haven't talked in a year

Fuck, what the hell was Brina doing texting me? Like, seriously?! We haven't talked in a year. Now, all of a sudden she wants.

I texted her back my ring photos with Phoenix and Natascha. I'm not about to  entertain this.

Brina: Two wives Benny??

Me: Yes.

Brina: I'll be at your next show baby 😘😘 see you there

I had no plans of hooking up with my old friends with benefits. She's beautiful don't get me wrong, but I've matured. Natascha was in my arms. She looked up. "Who is texting us Bae?"

"Just an old hoe of mine. No need to worry I showed her my wedding ring photos. I'm not stepping out." I said, letting my princess know.

Natascha pulled the corners back and got on top of me, kissing on my chest and leading kisses down to my dick. I definitely could use some head. I looked down at her as she pulled my dick out. She licked all over it, teasing me. "Mine..." she cooed, and she's more than right.

"Damn right baby.. suck it like a good little girl. You're teasing me baby." I said, watching her finally sucking my dick.

She slurped on my dick just the way I like it. I couldn't believe that she was pleasing so damn good. "Damn girl... that purse you wanted is the closet... shit girl!" I clenched up a bit, cause I felt I was going to nut already.

Tascha continued to work that wet as mouth. "You're so fucking amazing baby!" I said, as she sped up and I definitely wanted to nut.

"My bad little good girl turned slut.. yes make daddy cum in that pretty mouth!" I groaned, playing in her beautiful kinky curls.

She was sucking me like she was never going to see me again. Damn, let me tell her more hoes is texting me, so she can suck me up like that.

Tascha bobbed her head faster and played with my balls. "Fuck bae!!!!" I yelled and I came in my mouth. Baby swallowed all my cum.

"I love you Daddy.." She moved up and kissed me. She laid on my chest. "Thank you for always treating me like I deserve to be treated. Between me and you Phoenix told me she's really thinking about divorcing Pete."

"Really?" My eyebrows rose. She hadn't really talked to me about it. "What do you think she should do?"

"I mean.. Pete is a dick, but she was with him before all of this. She knows him better than me. If she's had enough then she should do what she needs to do."

"Well... that mean she would divorce Trent or I?" I asked, curious of how all this would work out.

"I don't know but the know Marty and Pete situation shook her up last weekend. Marty is a piece of shit for lying on her like that." Natascha said.

"I agree... it's tough you know being apart of this lifestyle. I couldn't imagine what life would be like if we got signed to WWE."

"I know but you will be there one day I believe in you Trent."

"That's true.. oh my god you remember that time we had that orgy the first time and I pulled my dick out. You told me you wasn't going to be able to fit it in your mouth."

"Yes? Y'all were so mad that I was giving y'all pussy cause I was a virgin. But, after that y'all wanted to date me." She started laughing at me.

"Isn't it crazy we all started because of an orgy. Alcohol is crazy. I can't believe an orgy is responsible for a marriage. That story is crazy. I'm not sure if I'll even tell our kids." I said.

Pete's POV

I sat in my bathroom while Phoenix shaved my head. I only let her do my hair.

"You're so damn sexy.." I said, looking at her in the mirror while she cut my hair.

"I know.." she gave me a quickly smiled and focused on my hair.

"I can't believe we we're trending on Twitter. Ugh, wrestling drama." I said.

"I know but it's over. I'm not working with anymore and I blocked his number. I explained the entire situation to my boss."

"Good.. I miss the old us. All we do is argue way more than we did before marriage. What's wrong with us?"

"I dont know Peter.. I think I need to go back to the states for a few weeks. I'm feeling like I don't know how much longer I can do this."

"Do what baby?"

"Be married.. I'm trying my best, but I don't think I was supposed to get married.

"Don't say things like that."

"You told me that in argument."

"I'm insecure as fuck and you know that. Im scared you will up and leave me." I confessed to her, and this wasn't the first time I let her know this.

She sighed. "I can't help how men look at me. You used to give me the same thirsty looks and now that we're married you want me to dress like a Grandma. I'm curvy whatever I wear is going to show my shape. This wrestlers can't control their hormones. I'm not on them."

"I don't want you to leave me. I gave you my last name for a reason. I'm madly in love with you Zariyanna. Think about this. I cannot live without you. I'd do something crazy if you left me. I'll do better I promise."

"Okay.." She said, going back to cutting my hair. I don't know if she was serious, but I was.