Chapter 4 | Hacked

"guys the creator has found our location" troye whispered quietly.

"have they got control of your phone?" I asked curiously.

"yeh they have. And I think your guy's phones have been hacked too" Troye said quietly.

We both looked at Troye blankly, Tanya both pulled her phone out of her pocket and turned it on. We all looked at our phones as it popped up with a little note saying 'hi there, this phone has been hacked by the 'creator' so this phone and all other cellular devices is now proper property of the 'creator'.

"OMG" I exclaimed in shock.

I checked my phone and it had exactly the same message that Tanya's phone had. the 'creator' has found us. We had to leave immediately or something worse could happen. "We have to go now Zo, and Tan you need to take us somewhere far away, maybe even into the country side." Troye affirmed very sternly. We all looked at each other and have a nod, Tan lead the way to the car, as soon as we started to see the parking lot, Troye looked up and told me,

"Wow who would have a Lexus parked here !? this is kinda a cheap area"

"the girl standing right next to us" I replied and looked at him to see the shock on his face.

"come on guys get in the car" Tanya exclaimed with fear in her voice.

I looked at her surprised, I mean we had done things like this, take down the bad guy, decode the virus, and blah blah blah.... But she has never been as scared as she was now. "hey Tan I think you should let me drive you looked a little shook." Troye pointed out with worry in his voice while also looking exited to drive the Lexus.

Tan looked at him, and nodded her head.

"Tan you should sit in the back with me". I worried if Tan would be okay.

Tan pulled out her car keys and gave them to Troye. Troye pressed he button to open the car "click" I opened the back door, and sat Tan down on the left side of the car and I sat on the right side.

"so where are we going?" Troye asked.

I handed him the map thing.

"Just follow the tollway and make a left after that" I said very menacingly. I mean we had only been living in San Francisco for the past 7-8-9 years I forget. We needed to go back to my house and get advice from the expert, my dad, and we especially needed to code a fire wall for my house to protect all the devices and to protect our privacy.

"hey Zoe what do you think we should do? and why is it always us?" Tanya asked angrily. "for once in my life Tan, I have no idea what to do, and I'm just as frustrated as you" I replied.

"well we need to start coding then. We need to hurry up with this fire wall". We got out of the car and we walked over to the front door, I pulled out my keys and unlocked the door. We all stepped in the house, as soon as we walked in Tanya took Troye to my bedroom. I went to the kitchen to find my dad, I told him the entire story including how the government had asked us to destroy the 'virus'. By the end of the conversation I had found out that my dad had also been working secretly for the government to also try to destroy the virus. I also found out who the 'creator' was and it was quite a surprise.