Description & Author's Note

Poor Michelle is a cancer survivor that is heavily bullied by her peers, especially Brandon, of course they don't know she had cancer and that's just they way she wants it. An encounter with Brandon leads her to meet Blaine. Blaine is the eldest brother of two. His sister Jullie is in her senior year of high school and he can't wait for her to graduate so they can leave the house and abandon their single father who believes drinking and hitting his kids are the best way to live. Michelle and Blaine meet at Sorte a small, nice coffee shop and eventually they bond over dancing. They secretly find comfort in each other, forming and unbreakable friendship yet they keep their biggest troubles to themselves even when their lives takes a turn for the worse and their parallel worlds collide.

~*~*~*~*

A/N

Hey everyone! First of all this is dedicated to Claud_Horan23 for her AMAZING cover! It was just what I wanted. Thank You!  Second, I have been writing this story for a while yet I never got around to piecing it together but finally after like a year I decided it’s time to try and finish it! I’m currently just putting all the different parts I had together so I probably won’t be updating everyday but hopefully I’ll be able to do so at least once a week! Feel free to tell what I'm doing wrong and what I'm doing right and just tell what you think. Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoy!

~*Michelle*~