"WHY THE HELL DID YOU COME INTO MY ROOM!?"

//HEY IVE BEEN DEAD SO WHY NOT DO ANOTHER CHAPTER TO THIS SUPER OLD STORY THAT IS MOST LIKELY GOING TO FFFUUCKING SUCK!

//sooo I dont know the point of this chapter other than showing how much of a kinky shit I am sometimes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) so tiny bit of smut? I honestly dont know lets wing it! Though I might change the point of view and lay out a bit

// anyways enjoy~ 

Cats P.O.V

He sighed in annoyance, throwing the yaoi he was currently reading aside and laying down on his bed. "Damn, being a cat sucks." he groaned and slopped off the bed jumping to his feet throwing on some dark jeans and a panic at the disco shirt. He tucked the shirt into his pants making it baggy, grabbing his choker and clipping it around his neck before fixing his messy hair and trying to brush out the fluff on his tail...In some ways succeeding but mostly nothing changed about the ball of fluff "I've crawled out of hELL!" He heard Wolf screech from the other side of his door making him snort  slightly. "SAME HERE!" "FUCK OFF!"  He laughed at the response from the other breed in the house and walked out of his room seeing Wolf sitting at the table banging his forehead on it "I'll make the food I guess." He mumbled and pat Wolfs head "dontttt touch'a me bitch." Cat uttered a laugh from the sleepy wolfs response and ruffle his hair going to the kitchen grabbing his overalls and simply attaching it to the loops in his jeans letting it lay against his side instead of using it for its normal porpoise, putting his car keys and the apartment keys on it so he wouldn't forget them. He sighed and pinned his hair back beginning to simply make some waffles and bacon. Once he was done he sat down and pulled Wolf into his lap beginning to eat the food he made not having bothered to set the food down on two plates. Wolf huffed in embarrassment and he chuckled, stuffing some bacon into wolfs mouth. "Shut up and eat silly," Wolf shook his head stubbornly making him groan and shove more food into the others mouth before finishing his own meal. He stood up gently nudging wolf onto the ground before stretching out his arms and tail "WELP! I should get to gettin' if we want food for the rest of the week."  Wolf whined "I dont wanna stay in the apartment alone!"  He sighed and shook his head "Stay, you get to much stuff when I'm not with you both of us." I sigh and walk out of the apartment, kicking the door to spirits room before bolting it down the steps.

//NOTE I CANT DO 3RD POV LONG SO ITS CHANGING TO FIRST PERSON RRIGHT NOW

I screech running into Tylah, my face buried into her chest since I honestly wasn't that tall, She jumped in surprise and simply nuzzled me before turning around and walking back into her apartment bursting out laughing. I continue to run getting my energy out of myself by hopping up onto the roof of  some suburban houses and disturbing anyone who lived on the top floor. I hum, but suddenly end up realizing I've taken up a jump I wont be able to make and ram my head into the top of the building before slumping down to the ground groaning in pain. I sigh and slowly stand up whipping off the blood from my nose before climbing over the fence beginning to walk now. Should've listened to Fire when he said to be more careful. After doing my casual run through the food market and stopping by hot topic I come back home walking inside hauling a shit ton of bags groaning from walking up the steps. I look around confused "Wolf?" I huff and set the things down, putting them away before going to his room and opening the door. Whoopsy, I walked in on him in heat, holding one of the yaoi's I let him BARROW but he decided it was his and hasn't given it back. His face was red and sweaty though he had himself covered with a blanket, for a moment we just stared at each other before he screeched and threw the yaoi out me "KNOCK BEFORE YOU O-OPEN THE D-DAMN DOOR!" I slammed the door and walked to my room. Now was my time to hibernate so I dont get the shit beaten out of me by my roommate.

//this

//GOT ME SO FUCKING TRIGGERED BECAUSE I REFREHED THE GOD DAMN FUCKING PAGE AND NONE OF THE SHIT I HAD BEFORE SAVED SO TAKE A SLOPPY MADE ONE I SHOVED UP INTO FUCKING WATTPADS THING