"Who are you-"

//Heyo so, don't mind the cover of this book because I'm going to change it later.

(This book is following Cat which I guess you could say is the main character?)

Warning: This book will contain swearing and some mature content at some points in it. Don't like it don't read it.

Third person

A short male walked along the sidewalk with a suitcase and a backpack held over his shoulder. He had headphones over his ears as he walked, whistling along to a song playing. He moved his head side to side dragging the suitcase along behind him as he kicked his legs forward slightly as he walked to the beat. He was walking along apartment buildings, looking for the right one. Once he saw it he stopped whistling and checked the rooms on the first floor and groaned, "Whyy.." He started to walk backward's and ended up falling over his own suitcase, a girl with long brown hair tucked into a messy bun walked out of the apartment next to him and looked down tilting her head, "Who are you?" He looked up and had a soft expression but flinched thinking quietly to himself, 'how big are these girls tits? I wonder how big her bras are..why am I thinking of this I'm gay,' now he was questioning himself forgetting to answer her question. She asked again leaning down over him "Are you the one moving in with Wolfie?" She smiled. He tensed up "Wolfie...weird name..." he mumbled and she frowned, "That's rude," she shrugged and laughed, "well I guess you don't know who I'm talking about but your apartment is on the top floor." she stepped over him and walked out of the building. He stayed on the ground confused but sighed in annoyance knowing he'd need to drag his stuff all the way up the stairs. He stood back up and picked up his suitcase wheezing. "Fuck this will be harder than I thought." He started walking up the first flight of stairs and ran into a taller more built up male with red hair that was slicked back and wearing a deep red tuxedo. "Pardon," he stood there for a moment looking at the other smaller male who awkwardly stumbled to the side to try and let him go past, "Your new aren't you?" he smiled and pat the neko's head "Welcome in that case but I really must be going," he walked down the stairs leaving the other male confused and slightly flustered from not saying anything and looking like an idiot. He shook his head and quickly ran up the stairs huffing and panting a bit by the time he reached the top and dropped his suitcase down and leaned on it groaning "ughhh!" He pushed his hands through his hair and instantly panicked and pushed it back to its fluffy hair covering his eyes. The only apartment on this floor was the one to the right, he gently knocked on the door.

Wolfs P.O.V First Person

I groan having to get up from my nap, I check the time and huff in annoyance, "Who the fuck is at the door.." I pushed my self up from the bed and rubbed my eyes pushing myself off and onto the ground. I stretched and sighed in relief pulling on some jeans and my red jacket going to the door and opening it seeing a short male with pastel blue fluffy hair looking at his phone, well he was until I opened the door making him look up. His eyes were covered, great he's edgy. "Who are you.." I say irritated that I was woken up for something like this. "Well uhm.." He spoke too quietly for me to hear, "Louder." He seemed to huff and speak again, "I'm your housemate.." I froze for a moment, thinking to myself for a while. 'When did I get a housemate..' I felt his stare on me, "You didn't buy me.." He'd mumble that yet I heard it and rolled my eye letting him inside. "Just don't shed the other room is over there," he seemed annoyed that I made fun of his fluffy tail and felt him slap my ass before quickly running to his room snickering. I blushed and squeaked, "HEY!" I tried to run after him but ran into the door face first and stumbled back a bit, "Ah fuck you!" I huffed and went to my room closing the door and falling back onto my bed, this is going to be a hell for me.

//So all heck aside this was a pain in the ass to do, I hope I got your personality okay Wolf but don't mind me, how the FU C K do you tag people, oh 

@Wolfie_Devil  @Wolfcat110  @Tom_X_Tord 

//DONT MIND ME HAVING TO GET ALL OF WOLFIES ACCOUNTS HMPH

@Matt_X_Edd //Tylah~

@_Fire_Wolf_1400 //your in this- Fire

// I hope you all enjoyed- 

//cya later ~