Chapter Fourteen

After waiting for ages for Louis to come out of the shower , I finally had the chance to have a shower.

Louis bumped in to my shoulder as we walked past each other but didn't say anything. Is he seriously mad at me? No that's the last straw!

"What the hell is your problem?" I shouted while throwing all my stuff on the floor and turning around to face him.
His head snapped up , obviously thinking I was in the bathroom. When he saw me standing ,looking at him he put his head back down and began to walk out of the room. Oh no, he's not getting away that easily. I sprinted across the room and grabbed his arm to stop him walking out of the room.
He turnt around and faced me again but he still wouldn't look me in the eye. I grabbed his chin roughly and aimed his face so he would have to look me in the eye.

"Ok , so first you run off when it's getting heated and now you won't even look me in the eye! What's the matter? Look me in the eye and tell me why you're acting so weird?" I demanded answers from him.

"You're bloody pregnant Lacey! You're not aloud to have sex when you're pregnant!" At the word sex his face went bright red which is a bit weird considering we've had sex together before.

My mind quickly rolled over what he just said and then all of a sudden I burst out laughing literally having to sit down to prevent myself for falling over.
Louis was getting agitated as he kept asking me "Why are you laughing?" and I couldn't get the answer out as everytime I tried I would just start laughing again. After about 5 minutes I finally calmed down enough Louis looked at me with and expectant look as I was wiping the tears from my face. "You're aloud to have sex when you're pregnant, Louis!" This sent my laughing fit off again!

"Lacey , this isn't funny! I had to go and have a cold fucking shower because I thought we couldn't have sex!" Wow Louis , good way to make me laugh less (note the sarcasm). Now I was actually rolling on the floor laughing, trying to cease the pain in my ribs.

I was still laughing when I heard Louis faintly murmur something like "Aw sod it" before I felt a soft pressure on my shoulders and I was being pushed on to the floor with Louis on top of me. Well this is a bit of dejavu! Louis started to kiss my mouth and down my neck again. Whilst he was kissing my neck I decided to take the piss a little bit and say "No Louis , we can't! I'm pregnant!" Laughing at my little joke I didn't realise that Louis had grazed his teeth on my neck before fully sinking his teeth into my neck ,but never breaking skin (he isn't a vampire) but still enough to make me let out a loud whimper / moan which made him smirk up at me ad say "That's what you get for mocking me ,little girl!"
" 'Little girls' shouldn't be having sex with band members so you better get off me..." I pretended to push him off me but he just made a growling sound in the back of his throat -really , again with the growling? Am I with a human or a dog?- and pushed me back down and pinned my arms above my head.
"You are definitely not a little girl then." He seductively whispered while nibbling on my ear.

Louis lifted his shirt over his head and said "Let's try and make twins, baby!"
Laughing I thought to myself 'He REALLY doesn't understand this whole baby thing...'