Chapter 9

A Wish...
Chapter 9

(Harmony's POV)

As we stood at the doorstep, I took a deep breath to calm my nerves, and knocked on the door.
I was expecting them to take a few seconds before opening the door, but almost immediately the door opened. I couldn't believe it.
There, standing before me, was Why Don't We. They all shouted 'Ayyyyy' and 'hello'.
S- Hey guys, I'm Harmony.
Corbyn was the first to speak.
C- Well hello Harmony, I'm Corbyn. Welcome to our house. Do you like science?
H- Ahhummm yeah. It's alright.
C- Noice, do you know how many elements th-
Zach cut him off.
Z- She doesn't care Corbyn. Hey, I'm Zach, sorry about him, he's weird.
I giggled.
J- Let me be the first to say your laugh is adorable.
H- Thanks.
Jack pulled me into a hug, he smelt good, like body spray.
D- I'm Daniel, nice to meet to you.
He gave me a hug too.
Last was Jonah. This is when my nerves started to really kick in. We looked into each other's eyes.
Jo- Hey, I'm Jonah.
H- Harmony, nice to meet you.
He stepped towards me, going in for a hug.
My hands became sweaty, and my heart was beating fast. He wrapped his arms around me, but something happened.
My nerves stopped, my heart started beating slower. I felt like it was only him and I, together, the only people in the world, didn't want to let go.
It lasted for what felt like forever, but finally we both pulled away.
Just then David appeared from behind Daniel.
Da- Hello Harmony I'm David, the boys manager.
He shook my hand, and then my mums.
Da- Will You be joining us Mrs Millington?
M- Umm actually, I might get going, I'll leave you guys alone, I don't want to intrude.
H- Mum, are you sure?
M- Positive, oh and here is your swimming stuff, I forgot to tell you that you might be going swimming.
She handed me a small bag that she pulled out from around her back. I didn't notice it before.
H- Oh thanks.
M- Well, I'm going to go, I'll pick you up later.
H- Okay.
I gave her a hug.
M- Love you.
H- Love you too.
Da- I'll walk you out to the car Mrs Millington.
The front door shut behind me, and I was left with the boys.
J- Not gonna lie, I honestly thought you would look weird, and be hooked up to all these machines and stuff, but- your normal.
H- Thanks, I guess.
Jo- Jack bro, that was so rude.
J- Sorry, sorry, but that's what I thought she would look like, but your fine.
H- Yeah, um, the cancer is in my brain sooo, you can't see it, and it doesn't affect my appearance, thank god.
Jo- Well I think you would still look beautiful anyways.
I felt my cheeks get hot, no! IM BLUSHING OH NO, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO CUTE JONAH UGHHHH.
H- So, what are we going to do tonight?
D- Well, it's still hot outside, fancy a swim?
H- Sure!
D- Cool, we'll go get changed in our rooms, the bathrooms over there.
H- Thanks.
As I walked into the bathroom, I saw the boys jog up the stairs.

I changed into my bikini, (swipe) and walked outside to the pool.
All the guys were there, except Jonah. They were laying out their beach towels on top of there deck chair.
Z- Ooooooo someone looks hot.
H- Shut up.
I said playfully.
H- Wheres Jonah?
I felt arms wrap around my waist, and I was lifted off the ground.
Jo- Right here..