Chapter 15

A Wish...
Chapter 15

Our faces were inches apart, but we slowly moved in, his hand on my cheek.
His soft lips mixed with mine, and a mixture of fireworks and butterflies filled my body. Our lips moved perfectly in sync, like we've done it before.
We both pulled back at the same time.
H- Wow
I paused, replaying what just happened in my head.
H- That was-
I was quickly cut off by his lips on mine, his hand still holding my cheek.
The same feeling returned.
I smiled, letting him know I liked it.

It quickly turned into a heated makeout.
I cupped his face in my hands, and we fell back onto the bed, not daring to break the kiss.
Jonah rolled on top of me, moved his lips from mine, and made his way up and down my neck, then back to my lips.
It was getting pretty frisky, until we were interrupted by a knock on the door.
D- Yo, Jonah are you okay bro?
He sighed, stood up, and fixed his hair in the mirror. I did the same.
Jonah opened the door.
D- Everything okay now?
Jo- Yeah, I'm good.
D- Good, get ready, we are going out for dinner in an hour. Harmony, your mum dropped off a bag of clothes. We asked her if you can stay for the week and she agreed.
H- Me? Stay here for a whole week?!
D- Yep, are you okay with that? We really like your company, and your so funny and sweet.
H- Wow, I can believe this is happening, I'm staying with Why Don't We. Can you pinch me, I think I'm dreaming.
Daniel and Jonah both took the opportunity and pinched me.
H- Ouch jeez, okay it's not a dream, ahhh, thankyou so much!
I kissed both of them on the cheek and grabbed the bag of clothes from Daniel.

I went downstairs into the bathroom and got changed into this nice outfit. (Swipe)
I hope Jonah likes it. Then I put on some makeup (swipe) and quickly did my hair. (Swipe) It took me 50 minutes, but I was finally ready.
I walked out into the kitchen where all the boys were. They all looked up from there phones and stared at me.
Jo- Woah.
Jonah stood up and wrapped his arm around my waist, and looked into my eyes.
Corbyn choked on his water.
J- Wait hold up!
Z- Did I miss something or?
D- Oh, I bet I interrupted something when I walked in before.
J- Are you two dating?
H- No.
Jo- Not yet.
He winked.
I playfully hit his chest.
H- I don't know what your talking about, you haven't even asked me on a date yet.
I said dramatically.
C- Well, you don't have to come with us, you can go on a date if you want.
Jo- Really?
D- Sure, we can all go out together tomorrow.
Jo- But what will you eat for dinner?
J- Oh honey, we are still going out to eat, just not with you.
Jack said all sassy.
Jo- Well okay then. Harmony, would you like to go on a date with me?
H- Ah...ummmm...

(Harmonys POV)
I didn't know what to say.
I didn't want to get his hopes up.
I was going to die in 2 weeks from today, I don't want to break his heart....