What happened?

i finished phoning all of my 'girlfriend' in brad's words and they were all up for going to the fair. Bradford and i were currently in the kitchen scoffing the best sandwiches in the world i mean what do you expect i made them!

" Okay jems i'll see you there. Bye, bye." brad said talking to what i believe to be my jemsicus as he hung up.

he walked over to me hugging me from behind perching his head on my shoulder.

"So are the crazy ones coming?" bradley asked.

"Yes but it's more like you's are the crazy ones!" i said turning around to face brad.

"Well we can be the crazy ones and you's can be the cray cray ones!"

"That's more like it now are you gunna let me do my make up?"

"No!" he shouted.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"But why?" I moaned carrying on the y.

"Because you look better without it and I can't kiss you with lip stuff on!" He pouted.

"Urrrgh theirs no point in arguing with you!"

"That's right now give me a kiss!"

"You don't deserve one bastard!" i shouted sarcastically and walking out the house to bradleys car. A/N in my story brad has a car..

I was soon joined by him pretending to cry i giggled opening the door and climbing into the front seat. brad in the drivers seat.

It was quite a sunny day so i was wearing brown and white tie die shorts and a black neckless fitted belly top i also added some silver necklaces. brad started the car and ofcourse being brad he had to turn the radio up so the car was almost vibrating.

"really?!" i shouted.

"Okay okay ill turn it down." He laughed.

Fancy by iggy azalea came on. brad giggled to himself.

"What are you laughing about?" i asked.

"Just when you and Brooke were dancing to this song the other night you looked really hot by the way.

"Wellllllll you are really hot..." I say in an innocent voice brad's eyes fixtated on the road.

"Oh my gawd stop it!" Brad said in a camp voice as i giggled.

The rest of the ride i just listened to music as brad sang along to songs that came on the radio and tapping his thumbs on the wheel. He was singing trumpets by jason derulo and i have to admit he gave me goosebumps when he sung the high notes.

"How do you sing that good?!"

He just laughed as we pulled up to the fair car park. We got out of the car as brad grasped my hand in his, we walked towards the entrance swinging our arms back and fourth. Once we got to the entrance we found amy brooke nicole and the boys.

"Run to me my children!" I shouted to amy nicole and brooke which resulted in brooke jumping on top of me and amy and nicole squeezing me as tight as they could.

"You guys are literally crazy!" James said laughing.

"Jemsicus!" I said waddling over to james as brooke was straddling me... We are so normal.

"Lucifer!" James said hugging me and well brooke to i guess.

After i'd finished giving everybody hugs we decided to go in. I mean i'm a hugger if you haven't already realised. We payed for our tickets and the boys wanted to go on the tagada. If you don't know what this is its basically everyone who goes on sits on the seats and the ride it's self is a circle anyway you're not strapped in at all and it spins around really fast and bumps you up and down so you come of your seat you're aloud to come of your seat and go in the middle at your own risk.