SLUMBERRR PARTYYY!

READ THE A/N AT THE END TO KNOW THE SLIGHT CHANGE.

Okay so we were all gathered round the couches and tv in the sitting room with our pizzas from dominos all arguing on which movie to watch as James was beating brad over the head with a pillow because he 'insulted him' as James says for wanting to watch 'lord of the fucking rings' as brad also says... I don't even know ... Anyways Connor is now here as we phoned him to come over here because i'd already told everyone about the surprise birthday party. Also i think were having a sleepover here i don't know i have to wait for my mum coming in from work first to ask her.

"Can we just fucking watch American Horror Story!" Amy shouted as all of the boys shut up straight away. she's so nice...

"Yeah!" everyone agreed except from me I'm literally shitting myself...

"Well i guess i have no choice do I, so I'm going to get my fluffy unicorn blanket!" I said running up the stairs into my room and grabbing the blanket of my bed.

I came back down the stairs and they started it i think we are watching episode 5 because apparently they've seen all of the rest of them. We were all sitting on the sofas with the light of and the blinds closed which made me even more scared. I was sitting cuddled up next to brad with cushions and my blanket because i was shitting this! Amy and James were sitting together they so like eachother! brooke and Nicole were sitting together and tristan and Connor because well i think Connor and brooke like eachother but it's awkward between Nicole ad tristan because of the argument they had i can't believe they still haven't talked to eachother.

So this creepy music came on at the start oh my god and theirs these like tiny babies in jars like in this basement and I'm already under my blanket as Brad was laughing at me holding my hand.

"Oh my god Lucy it's not even scary." Brooke laughed.

"Yes it is! Yes it fucking is this music is making me nearly SHIT MYSELF!" i scream the last bit all of them laughing and making fun of me.

Okay so it had been 20 minutes and we were half way through watching it and oh my god theirs too much sex in this! Anyways and i've screamed about ten times and some of the times not at the scariness but at the sex scenes... Yep! I'd also found out their names starring in this i think its Tate, Violet, Ben and Vivian.

"OH MY GOD GIVE ME EVAN PETERS!" I shout by the way thats Tate and oh my god he is so sexy his mysteriousness and everything that shit gets me!

" I know right!" Nicole agreed.

"Hey i'm the only person you can like!" Brad said in a baby voice with puppy dog eyes and his pet lip out.

"Sorry Bradley." I said flipping his bottom lip.

By this time everyone had went back to watching the TV but i felt brad looking at me the whole time as I had the blanket over my face except one eye.

"WHAT!?" I whispered/shouted.

"You're cute when you're scared." brad whispered in my ear laying his head onto my chest as i played with his curls.

I leaned down and pecked him on the lips.

"Stop resisting me lucy." he breathed onto my neck pulling my blanket over our heads as he slowly kissed me.

I was shocked at his actions at first but then i got used to it our lips melting into eachothers. I pulled away.

" Come to the kitchen with me." i said as he nodded both of us walking to the kitchen.

"Cookie dough ben and jerry's ice-cream?" i asked him which is probably the stupidest question i've ever asked...