Gotta Be You. [One Direction.]

It all started with a kiss and ended with a diss. 

Elizabeth, Bethany, Rebecca, Melany and Angelika moved to England to get a better job. The pay rate in Malaysia was too low, even though it was a great place to live. 

[Introducing The Characters;] 

[Take your time to read it, please.] 

Elizabeth was born with bright blonde hair and gloomy blue eyes. She's a girl with a sense of attitude and humour. She was born on the 14th of April, 1992 . Elizabeth was adopted into the Richards family when she was 5. Her biological parents abused her, but luckily she escaped and got put into an orphanage. Her background is Australian. Her one wish is to meet Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. That's all she could ever ask for. 

Nickname: Eli. / Eli Rich. 

Bethany is a brunette with caramel highlights. She's the caring one out of the group. She can act and be really dumb but other than that, you won't have to put up a fight with her. She hates it when people fight, therefore when she has a fight with someone she says sorry straight away. She was born on the 16th of June, 1993. She has a two brothers, Adam and Alex. They get along really well with eachother. Their background is German. Her full name is Bethany Alexa Runay. She hates it when people call her 'Bethany'. The only time they call her 'Bethany' is when she is in trouble for something. 

Nickname: Beth. / Bethy. 

Rebecca is the outgoing girl. She dances with all she can. She's won lots of competitions for dancing and she's also the weird and awkward girl of the group. She's very sickminded and can sometimes cause trouble with the rest. She was born on the 24th of March, 1991. She has one step sister and her biological parents both died in a car crash that she was involved in. Her background is Spanish. Her full name is Rebecca Espada Rizal.

Nickame: Bec. / Becca.

Melany is the blonde hipster. She cares about the environment and she's vegeterian. She can't take the stupidity of others. She corrects everyone when she has the chance to. She has three younger sisters, Rinai, Loraine and Sophia. They don't live all together. Melany lives with the other girls in England. She was born on the 1st of February, 1994.  Her background is Latvian. her full name is Melany Aurian Bell. 

Nickname: Mel. / Melly.

Angelika is the quiet girl. She's the smartest out of all girls and can be immature when she wants to. She's usually fairly serious about things and thinks things through before doing something. She's an only child. She can be a witty and sarcastic person too. Apparently, the closest to perfection. She was born on the 3rd of October, 1994. She's deeply in love with Niall Horan, though she knows that she'll never get noticed by him. She's a straight A student at Ouran Academy. Her full name is Angelika Amor Alexis Aloiri. Her background is Filipino. 

Nickname: Angie. / Ange. / Angel.

Hopefully you'll enjoy the story. Thankyou for reading this part! :D