Chapter 2.

"Loiselle! Loiselle! Please help me with my work." I pouted, bribing her into helping me with my homework because I was too tired to do it. She sighed heavily. 

"Angelika, I know you can do it yourself. You're one of the smartest kids in your school, remember, love?" Her light brown hair with brilliant highlights shined in the light of the room. My tears were coming, keep in mind they're fake tears. I mastered how to 'professionally' cry without it looking too fake. At an early age, I learnt how to get things the way I wanted them to be. I was only eight. 

"But.. but.." I started, even though they were fake tears in my eyes, they still stung like hell. 

"Hey, listen baby girl, let's go to the park and I'll write a letter to your teacher about why you didn't do your homework. Okay, love?" Her gentle smile was so refreshing. I nodded in response and she held my hand. Her soft hands were like a bed of flowers, so delicate and will surely make you feel safe. We headed out of the study room, and ran downstairs. We know it's not safe to run down the stairs, but hey.. you got to live your life to the fullest! #YGTLYLTTF. Once we reached the park a guy about a year older than me came up to me and winked at me with a cheeky smile. I blushed but then remembered, "He's just another boy in a sea full of fish." I quickly looked away and once I turned around to face Loiselle, she was gone. My eyes scanned everywhere in every place it could. I wasn't nervous or frightened at all. It was a usual thing to happen. After I look at a guy, she looks at another guy and runs off leaving me behind. Forgetting about me. Once I found her while scanning my eyes on the playground, she was talking to a tall looking guy. Fairly cute, I should say so myself, and well.. he looked kind. I walk over to them until the curly haired guy comes up to me again, this time he attacks me with one of the cutest smiles ever and puts his arm around my shoulders. 

"What do you think you're doing, sir?" I look over to him. Stopping in my tracks. He lightly blushed. I may be eight but my wide vocabulary make people my age look idioticly stupid when I try having a conversation with them. I brush his arm off my shoulder and glare at him in an 'don't-touch-me' type of way. I was sure he got the message because he quickly brushed off. 

"Loiselle! You can't just leave me like that." I pouted in my cutest way possible. I noticed the curly guy followed me, or in other words, walked in the same direction as I did. 

"Sorry, love. Brent this is Angelika." She pointed to the tall guy. I could sense he was wearing lip-gloss on. From about two to three meters away, I could smell the strawberry sense. She turned to face Brent. I just gave him a snarl. It was a cute snarl, of course. Everything I do is cute. 

"Angelika, this is Harry by the way. I'm sure you guys will be best friends!" As she pointed to the curly haired guy, she had a huge smile on her face. She over exaggerated. Of course I'm not going to be 'best friends' with him. No way! He put his hand out for me to shake it. I just nodded at him in an 'I'm-not-going-to-touch-you-but-nice-meeting-you' kind of way. I put a fake smile on my face and pretended that I like the guy, when I really don't. I tapped Loiselle on the legs, she reached down to face me. I whispered in her ear. 

"I'm not going to be friends with him, he seems to much of a flirt even at such a young age." She giggled at me and still kept her cheerful smile. I don't think she's getting the point that I'm being serious about what I'm saying. She suddenly carried me. We approached another guy.. wait.. ANOTHER GUY?!?! Are you kidding me, Loise?! 

"Brad, oh my gawd!" She screamed, almost making me fall off her arms. I screeched. 'If you drop me, you're just earning yourself another tantrum!' I thought. Then, the same thing happened. She introduced me to this other guy, about three years older than me, so he'd be eleven. 

"Angelika, this is Louis!" Now this Louis guy, he had the most adorablest smile ever. Just by looking at him, you could see his shining personality. 

"Hello Angelika, I'm Louis William Tomlinson!" He grabbed my hand and shaked it. I felt like HE was going to be my best friend, not that Harry guy. I quickly hugged him and I knew it felt right! When I turned back, I saw him blush, crimson red. 

"And I'm Angelika Amor Alexis Aloiri. Pleased to meet you!" 

----------

My head shot up. I woke up feeling pain every place possible on my weak body. 

"Beth, Mel, Eli, Bec, Louis, Niall, Zayn, Liam and.. Harry." I mumbled. 

"Harry.. Harry Edward Styles.. What the actual fuck." After that, I fainted, paralyzed.. once again.