an inspired introduction

Have you ever wondered who you are why you are where you are and where and with whom your place in the world?well, I do ask myself every day ...

At one time a hope that things will change for the better but they remain the same and you're standing at the site ........... stand between worlds .......... stand in time and space and constantly give them new opportunities and at the end everything remains the same...same depression same boring everything remains the same and you? you still stand between worlds and trying to find out themselves why you are doing it more, why the hell not make things better?

I'll tell you because you get used, you get used to the fact that you are unhappy that constantly dreaming of a better tomorrow, a better tomorrow? it does not come and you feel like it's one and the same day, boring, depressing day where not change anything and actually go days, weeks and years ... If we look at the last days, weeks, months, do not see anything other than a stressed day and maybe just maybe see the happy moments that passed quickly as the beam that penetrates accident in a dark hole and then disappeared forever.

There are happy moments, indeed exist, but they are worth overshadowed unhappy moments? 

can serve as a hope 

but that hope, it's just an opportunity that we need to use to make a better tomorrow, that would have made yourself lucky, that would have changed anything!

OK, enough of inspired thoughts of the wise this is a story for teenagers and not for the depressed 40 year olds, whose teenage ... I'll tell you a story ... she got through such a depressing time ... and then it was cracked and changed it from the root, no seriously you are not able to recognize it more

so .. let's get to my story