7.

Bailey's senior year of college

A year later..

"Daddy, I'm fine. Please go home." Bailey rolled her eyes as her and her dad sat in her fully furnished dorm room.

"You sure? You don't want to me wait until your lil' roommate get here?" Unfortunately, Bailey had to be assigned a  roommate this semester. Even though she'd rather be in a dorm by herself, she had no choice.

"Daddy go home." Bailey's family decided to move down to Florida 5 months ago. They figured they could be closer to their daughter and plus, Florida had better job opportunities. Bailey was happy because she'd be able to see her family more often then just every holiday.

"Ok." He held up his hands, surrendering. He walked up to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Make sure you call me in the morning." He added on, making his way to the door.

"Alright. Bye daddy, love you."

"Love you too." He smiled before making his way out the door.

Once he gone, Bailey took a deep breath and collapsed on her bed. She was happy that she had her own room instead of sharing a room with a complete stranger. After good hour of getting herself collected and organized, she heard a to male voice enter her room. Take no chances, she peek out of her room only to see two men holding luggage. One of the two men was King.

She hadn't spoken to King ever since they decided not to speak on dating terms anymore. She knew if she went out and introduced herself then, it would most definitely be awkward.

Pressing her ear against the door, she listened to everything they were saying.

"You know who yo' roommate is?" Bailey inferred that it was King that said that, since he had the deepest voice out of both of them.

"Nah, I just hope it ain't no bitch. I ain't trying deal allat'." The mystery man said.

"I think I got your answer," King said, dropping the luggage and picking up Bailey's Fenty Slippers. She must've left them at the door when she walked in.

"Shit." Bailey whispered, feeling stupid.

"Man." The mystery man whined, stomping his feet.

"Bruh, chill out," King laughed, "Maybe she ain't that bad."

Bailey heard footprints come closer to her room so, she hurried to sit on her bed as if she wasn't just being mosey. Landing on the bed, she hit her knuckle on the edge of her headboard, causing her to let out a loud Ow.

There's was a knock on her door. She took her time answer it by fixing her hair and outfit. Taking a deep breath, she opened up the door only to be met by King.

"Bailey?" King furrowed his eyebrows.

"King?" Bailey responded with a confused face, as if she didn't know he was here.