Chapter 38 - Part 1

Author's Note:

Yep, you've read that one right. This is just a part 1. But the second part wouldn't be as long as this one. It would be a short update but a tear - jerking one (i hope)...

So, this is the next part... I hope you like this one...

Show me some love :)

follow me on twitter: cheerfultopaz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung and Sungjae stares at the amount of suitcases and half-empty closet in their bedroom as soon as they reach their home. Sungjae turns around and starts to walk to the living room.

"You should rest... I'm sure you're tired." Sungjae goes surprised when suddenly a pair of arms is wrapped around his waist.

Sooyoung gathers all of her courage. "Sungjae, don't leave me tonight. Please... hold me tight... and never let me go..."

Sungjae can hear her seriousness and what she's trying to say but he's still scared. "Are you sure?" the girl nods. "I'm scared. I don't want you to regret anything. I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't hurt me oppa." Sooyoung sounds so sure of him.

Sungjae turns around and looks at her. Sooyoung's eyes are teary and begging. Her hands encircling around his neck and his strong arms wrapping around her small waist. As their faces near each other, they slowly close their eyes and the next thing that they felt is the touch of each other's lips, molding and moving perfectly with each other. Sungjae pulls her to his chest, wrapping his arm on her whole back bringing them closer than ever and making her gasp. Sooyoung runs her fingers around his now-messy hair as if she couldn't get enough of his taste.

"Are you really sure about this?" Sungjae breathes into her when he pulls away, his hands on her waist.

Sooyoung looks straight into his eyes. "I've never been so sure in my life."

With that statement, Sungjae bends down only to wrap the girl's legs on his waist and carries her onto the bed. At the same time, all their clothes are removed, their hearts and souls become exposed as well to each other. Sooyoung is shy at first but he makes sure to reassure her of everything. He worships all of her and shows it with every kiss and makes her feel it with every touch of his body makes on her.

It's both of their first time but Sungjae makes sure to take the lead and assures that he won't hurt her. But since that's inevitable, he wants her to share the pain that she's feeling just so she won't have to hurt alone. They are one now, whatever she's feeling; whether it's happiness or sadness, he wants to feel it too. Sungjae will always put Sungjae first.

When they both finished, Sungjae covers Sooyoung's body with the blanket but she's staring at him with blushing cheeks and his favorite smile on her face. She lays her head on his shoulders and shares the blanket on his body too. Sooyoung peeks at him and sees Sungjae looking at her too.

"Oppa, saranghae. I hope you know that, and that I will protect our small but precious family because it's the most important thing in my life. " Sooyoung lowers her head as silent tears starts to flow out of her eyes.

Sungjae kisses her hair, unaware of her tears. "Nado saranghae. Don't worry, distance is nothing for us. We'll overcome whatever it is together."

Sungjae knows that tomorrow will be the worst day of his life but he doesn't have an idea how bad the day will go. He won't see anything of what's coming.