Love like no one else. - Annie.

We were like day and night. Completely different.

I was cold as snow, snow that froze and withered the flowers leaving them alone and lifeless.

He was the hot sun and full of life. Full of joy and dreams.

Dreams that gave pure happiness.

The day I looked at him With his charming smile that made my heart throb.

He spoke to me and from the day on everything changed for me.

He was and will be the reason why my heart of ice was thawed.

He is the one who gave me hope to have a new life with him, a life that I needed so much to continue living.

He was the day and I the night completely different and even then he managed to loves me like no one else has done before.

... or so I thought. Everything I saw that wasn't true I was blind by his rays and failed to see the way he hurt me.
I was blinded by the thought of love and lost myself in his shadow.

He was seen by everyone while I was seen by few I was the dark night, and he the beautiful day.

As the seasons changed so did he, everyday it got colder and everyday a little more distance, every night i laid in bed in the dead silence of the night hoping the his light come once again and save me.

He was the sun and I the moon without his light I can not shine and with him I am left in the dark.

Without the sun the moon can not shine and without its light I cannot live.