I'm not a dragon

kris pov

walking out of my 1st class of the day i still can't get over that little cutie, i mean the face her gave me when he looked up was so scared, and i know I'm wrong for saying this but if he was going to look so cute scared then i wanted to scare him everyday just to see that face that he makes. To be honest I've never been interested in anyone, no one looks good to me, but him oh hoooh him he looked delicious that i just wanted to eat him. ( time skip out of the hall way ) walking into my class only thinking about the boy i bumped into this morning i sit at my desk in the far back ( cause its easier to sleep back there without being caught ) as i was minding my own business my teacher walked and started talking and i ignored her as usual but then he said something that was actually interested he said we were getting a new student. Somewhere in the back of my mind i wanted it to be the boy i met this morning, as the teacher called in the student i immediately recognized him, the boy i met this morning. He had his head down and look so much smaller then what i remembered and somehow that made him look even cuter, the teacher asked him to introduce himself and he looked up and in his angelic voice he started to speak to be honest i wasn't paying attention, i mean how could i when he was being so cute, his beauty stole me away. Somewhere through his talk we made eye contact and he froze like a deer in highlights and whispered something to himself well not really whispered because i heard him all the way in the back of the class but anyway he said "dragon" and the only thing that went through my mind was how in this universe do i look like a dragon.