Scary Dragon

Sehun pov

going to a new school and meeting new people is as hard enough as it is but when a teacher goes up and makes you introduce yourself in front of the class it just becomes sooooo much harder. sometimes I just want to slap teachers upside the head like are we in kindergarten when everyone is friendly and wants to be friends? to answer your question NO, we are really not. high school to me is a battlefield that tests how strong you really are mentally, and with me staring down this scary dragon in the classroom is really testing my mental capability. I feel like there are sirens going off in my head telling me to run the hell away and never come back. 

just when I thought I was going to suffocate from the look the dragon was giving me, the teacher finally decided to give me a seat. that was a good thing, right? I mean I could finally sit down and maybe just maybe god would be on my side and I would sit on the other side of the classroom then the dragon, but did that actually happen? aha nope and that's, why I am sitting here uncomfortable as cheese on mayonnaise as this big dragon of a man, stares me down. at this point, I just want to curl up in a ball and have the earth swallow me. someone help me, please.

author note: please check out stray kids, PLT, and D-crunch they are all really good please go send them some love 

                                            also, I really love you guys hope you know that