First Time for Everything(Ch.7)

"Why on earth would I want to start a war!?!?" I ask.

  "Because we have been rivals for a long time and if we start a war, we can finally have a chance of winning" Micheal responds.

  "How would I even start a war?" I ask.

  "Killing the leader, of course." He replies simply.

  "Where does he live? What equipment do you have?" I question.

  "It won't be easy, but you get into his mansion. He will be heavily guarded. We will give you the coordinates and a a special GPS that isn't tampered. We will give you any equipment you want. Today, we found out they are having a big birthday party, they will go to bed fairly late. We assume that they will be tired from the partying, so you will start at 2:00 am." He lectures.

  "Ok good. Do you know the layout of the house and if there are any motion sensors or where the cameras are?"

  "Oh... We aren't sure." He drawls.

  "Ok. Abby, can you hack into the system and put a loop into the cameras? I also need you to check the sensors and everything." I say.

  "Already on it." She replies.

I look over and see she has a computer. I wonder where she got that.

  "Here, let me enter the code. By the way, if you didn't know, that is my brothers computer. He will be upset if you alter it." Micheal says.

  "Don't worry, I already know the code. Plus, your brother could really use my help. This computer is so easy to hack." Abby says seriously while waving her hand dismissively.

  "Oh... well I'll talk to him about it." Micheal replies, a little embarrassed.

  I walk over to Abby and look behind her shoulder. I try to keep up with what she is doing, but she is like the freaking Flash when it comes to hacking or anything like it.

  "I love mainframes. They are just so easy to hack." Abby rambles.

  The computer zooms as she goes through a million things at once. I don't know how she can so easily hack anything with electricity through just one computer.

  She taught me everything she could, and to others I look like I'm good at it. It's just when I'm put up against her, I look brain dead. It's the same with Abby. I taught her everything I could, and anyone else watching just her would think she is good, it's just that fighting is not her thing, and I happen to be really good at it.

  I watch as the computer goes through a million things at once and her fingers are typing up a storm.

  The computer stops and I look at Abby. She is smiling. I suddenly see split screens. One is a map of the landscape which I'm guessing is the people we are supposed to go to war with.

  I see many other screens of people. They aren't really paying attention and just partying. There are about 50 guards, but they look bored and uninterested.

Good.

"Great work Abby, as usual." I praise.

"Wow, you are amazing!" Micheal exclaims.

"Yeah, I know." She says, then flips her hair behind her shoulder.

I laugh and the others join in.

"Can I take a nap? And for the trip I'm going to need snacks and chocolate milk to go. Can you lead us to the weapons and electronics or whatever-you-want-to-call-it room?" I ask sweetly while batting my eyes.